Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to DDY and Coker

124»

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I was told BDTW would be up January 1?

Really need my recruiting news, c'mon boys
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'll just say that the tailgate was well hidden

I actually looked for it
    then realized I had free booze and food waiting in my Terry Donohue club section

Some drunk Buckeye would scream "It's 2:00 and Michigan still sucks every half hour"

So as I was leaving after the score to go 28-3 he is looking at me like he can't believe I 1) expected to win and was pissed we didn't and 2) couldn't believe I would leave early

I told him Michigan did suck. He was so drunk another Husky leaving at the time told him good game and he yells "I'm not out there playing"

Good times all around

At your age you can't go wandering around aimlessly for too long before someone calls the police and you're taken back to the old folks home. Good choice to give up and look like you knew where you were headed.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

I'll just say that the tailgate was well hidden

I actually looked for it
    then realized I had free booze and food waiting in my Terry Donohue club section

Some drunk Buckeye would scream "It's 2:00 and Michigan still sucks every half hour"

So as I was leaving after the score to go 28-3 he is looking at me like he can't believe I 1) expected to win and was pissed we didn't and 2) couldn't believe I would leave early

I told him Michigan did suck. He was so drunk another Husky leaving at the time told him good game and he yells "I'm not out there playing"

Good times all around

Great effort, as always

Finding a 40X30 yard swath of drunken HHBs and hangers on sorrounded by Vegas sign sized MMFG banners is HARD.

Every two minutes I felt a tug on my arm from our little BackBack asking, “Is that Race” for every over sixty-ish man that walked by. So, thanks for that
    *Backpack and that’s a lie. I was just hoping he was the old fucker with a rat-tail.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've never felt so alone. This year.

You deserved it. Two years ago your absence put me in the wringer. Fraught with worry, I prayed, tried tracking you down, poasted a moving candlelight vigil pic, generally making myself out to be of the soft and weak variety.

Then you returned.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’m so horrible with names and whatnot that 24 hours after the fact I’m feeling like I’m doing good to remember a good half dozen to a dozen of the people that I met ... and I don’t think that it was the bourbon’s fault this time

It was definitely bizarre having a lot of middle aged men ask me for my twitter handle.
    Yeah ... it’s so awkward for me introducing myself to anybody as a handle vs my name
    I was going to ask you and others for autographs but my daughter begged me not to.
    Pic
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’m so horrible with names and whatnot that 24 hours after the fact I’m feeling like I’m doing good to remember a good half dozen to a dozen of the people that I met ... and I don’t think that it was the bourbon’s fault this time

It was definitely bizarre having a lot of middle aged men ask me for my twitter handle.
    Yeah ... it’s so awkward for me introducing myself to anybody as a handle vs my name
    I was going to ask you and others for autographs but my daughter begged me not to.
    Pic

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pic

An 81% fair representation of me
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Props to everyone who made the tailgate happen, had a blast. I was still drunk from the night before, so I had some trouble finding the spot. Saw the #MMFG banner and knew I had arrived. Great meeting y'all!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was fucking amazing. Highlight of the event for me was talking to mrs. @YellowSnow about player relationships for a good 10 minutes and Instagram stalking. I think she realized how insane I am at that moment, and really that made me feel great. I am convinced she came in thinking she could stump me on that shit; I showed her! FUCK YEAH!

I am terrible with names, I forgot everyone already (not really) but I can’t believe the fun we had and the turn out we had. Shoutouts to come on future pod, I apologize for forgetting people.

Also, Mai tai’s are absolute shit. Fuck that.

Mrs Yella is great for my brand.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It was fucking amazing. Highlight of the event for me was talking to mrs. @YellowSnow about player relationships for a good 10 minutes and Instagram stalking. I think she realized how insane I am at that moment, and really that made me feel great. I am convinced she came in thinking she could stump me on that shit; I showed her! FUCK YEAH!

I am terrible with names, I forgot everyone already (not really) but I can’t believe the fun we had and the turn out we had. Shoutouts to come on future pod, I apologize for forgetting people.

Mrs Yella is great for my brand.
    #filth
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

They just out sourced its what I heard.

JFC I think I posted this during the game? I apparently was messaging all kinds of people. I tweeted an invite to the TSIO tailgate at Azeem and he liked it. Too bad I was too fucked up to follow up on that.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    Swaye's Wigwam

REAL Mai Tais are amazing but probably not the best place for you to start. Rum and Mexican Coca Cola is mor your speed.