Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to DDY and Coker

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Was a great time for sure. I’m still peeing Mai Tai. Awesome to meet so many of you

obligatory: TYFYS

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I managed to make it into the game on time despite @LaMichael_Corleone and BTP roofying me. I then proceeded to literally sleep through the first half of the game while also managing to hold onto my two beers without spilling. I woke up basically just in time to watch OSU go up 28-3. Shrugged to myself and figured Browning had been doing browning things and the plunger was on, slammed the luke warm beers I'd been holding for 2+hrs and then got to watch our DWAGS try to make what would have been one of the greatest Rose bowl comebacks of all time if they had finished it.

If we are bashing roofying grown men then i’m out!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I managed to make it into the game on time despite @LaMichael_Corleone and BTP roofying me. I then proceeded to literally sleep through the first half of the game while also managing to hold onto my two beers without spilling. I woke up basically just in time to watch OSU go up 28-3. Shrugged to myself and figured Browning had been doing browning things and the plunger was on, slammed the luke warm beers I'd been holding for 2+hrs and then got to watch our DWAGS try to make what would have been one of the greatest Rose bowl comebacks of all time if they had finished it.

It was better before you edited it.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So is Coker a raging alcoholic yet?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was better before you edited it.
    I'm honestly not sure if it's Vanilla having glitches or my brain after the roofies. Most likely abundance.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Dennis_DeYoung is technically challenged and Mrs Snow had to save the day and figure out the Blue Tooth on the little speaker that could so we could get the tunes bumping.

This is my fault as I had speakers to bring and failed. No shit though, I was testing the gennie and speakers the night before just to ensure everything worked and the pull cord fucking snapped off. Went so far as to pull the frame open hoping it had broke high enough up I could tie something off but nope, sure enough the fucker had snapped off in the engine housing. Going to be a full tear down to get it out pretty much.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m so horrible with names and whatnot that 24 hours after the fact I’m feeling like I’m doing good to remember a good half dozen to a dozen of the people that I met ... and I don’t think that it was the bourbon’s fault this time
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I’m so horrible with names and whatnot that 24 hours after the fact I’m feeling like I’m doing good to remember a good half dozen to a dozen of the people that I met ... and I don’t think that it was the bourbon’s fault this time

It was definitely bizarre having a lot of middle aged men ask me for my twitter handle.
    Yeah ... it’s so awkward for me introducing myself to anybody as a handle vs my name