Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to DDY and Coker

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I was a little bummed @Doog_de_Jour didn’t really get some Oregon ink. Sorry @Swaye no pics; I am a failure.

Open call for Sven bucks to anyone with pics of @Doog_de_Jour

Where should I send payment? Just kidding. I already know.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

My hands still smell like bacon grease and onions.

I got the bacon grease and shitty Mai Tai mix gut rot.
    It must suck being old. I feel fine.
    Because I’m rich and old I bought many $14 Rose Bowl beers.
    I brought a 24 pack of modelos.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I hate myself right now for not meeting a bunch of you fags last night. Mostly I just wanted to get shitfaced with Dennis, watch BTP go bonkers when we lost, try to flirt with Doog_De_Jour and get told to fuck off, and see if I got a running start I could jump high enough to get up to Yella's shoulder.

I was surprisingly calm. I had tim to come to terms with the loss. I didn’t think we were going to win anyways. I’ll forever be mad about the blatant mis-management (before the half) and lack of balls showed by Petersen in that game.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I hate myself right now for not meeting a bunch of you fags last night. Mostly I just wanted to get shitfaced with Dennis, watch BTP go bonkers when we lost, try to flirt with Doog_De_Jour and get told to fuck off, and see if I got a running start I could jump high enough to get up to Yella's shoulder.

I was surprisingly calm. I had tim to come to terms with the loss. I didn’t think we were going to win anyways. I’ll forever be mad about the blatant mis-management (before the half) and lack of balls showed by Petersen in that game.
    I think back to the wee hours of the morning after Washington lost to Oregon. You sent me about ten rage-filled PMs demanding that I shut down your HH account because you were DONE with "this fucking team".

And now look at you, Mr. Cool, Calm & Collected...
    I was triggered at halftime. The second half of the game was just the acceptance phase.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I think back to the wee hours of the morning after Washington lost to Oregon. You sent me about ten rage-filled PMs demanding that I shut down your HH account because you were DONE with "this fucking team".

He has gone to college and gotten laid a bunch and done some drugs. It makes you more mellow. Which is surprising because I still flipped my couch over last night right before halftime. Maybe I need to go back to college.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

He has gone to college and gotten laid a bunch and done some drugs. It makes you more mellow. Which is surprising because I still flipped my couch over last night right before halftime. Maybe I need to go back to college.
    Does Orkin offer continuing education programs?
    No, but they have a whole line of Pest Management online courses accredited by nobody that anyone has ever heard of. So those should help my resume.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got stuck in Pasadena traffic, no joke it sucked. Sad face but happy I didn't contract anything as a result.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Was a great time for sure. I’m still peeing Mai Tai. Awesome to meet so many of you

solid first post, bruh
    Joined Aug 2013. The long game.
    I decided to finally sit out lurking so it didn’t hurt my draft status
    Have you considered the damage to your personal brand though?
    Sven did.