Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

I apologize to the bored for summoning this guy back again.

Its all good Fremont!!! Thought we had another recruiting battle won over ND. Was wondering where @AF9705 was as well! Can't wait for the day we get to play against eachother.
    We had a few good series going.
    I don’t think anything is in the pipeline though?
    ND 8 wins, UW 0.
    I was at the last one at your place.
    would like to see a Chris Petersen run team against ND.
    2002-2014 years haven't been kind on our program.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

BallzDeeps fucktarded theiries about how UW screwed up Turners recruitment isn’t even the worst thing about this thread.

Kill me now.

There’s a lot of blame to go around here.
    AF9705 said:

Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:
    Congrats @AF9705 looks like ND is flipping turner! Your job here is done.
    I don’t care where the kid goes.

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    I didn’t talk shit about UW. Just defended ND.
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    I didn’t talk shit about your medical school.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.
    Well you did talk shit. Came off as a back-handed comment.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Wish you well with Turner. Interested how he turns out.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there
    You must have missed the part where I said I would send my two children to UW.

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
    I have four kids (sorry, no pics) and they all know dad is a degenerate scumbag.
    And you love them & wouldnt send them somewhere scummy...
    One is a Cuog, but anyways.
    WSU?
    (Happy thoughts, happy thoughts)

Okay.
    I wish them well.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

The entire world disagrees with you. But carry on.
    AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.
    Berg? UWSOD is on the brink of collapse and while they don’t rank dental schools anymore it would probably not be all too high these days. Seattle is world renowned for its hospitals though, with UW being an important part of it.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.
    Berg? UWSOD is on the brink of collapse and while they don’t rank dental schools anymore it would probably not be all too high these days. Seattle is world renowned for its hospitals though, with UW being an important part of it.
    Talking the Public Heath side.
    UW is world class in Public Heath & the first to link PH & Dentistry.
    Evidence Based Medicine, (and Evidence Based Public Health) was really founded at UW. I’m a huge proponent of EBM & EBPH, so i respect the program a lot & had the honor to work with legends from UW.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    please take this academic smack talk to the Fuck Off & Die Board.

mod...can you lock this fucking thread?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    He said that a few years ago on college football live, & Herbstreit, Pollack & others asked him if he ever met Kelly & Finebaum said no, & they all ripped him for it.
    He has never met Kelly, by his own admission, but still talks about him.
    Funny enough, opposing coaches talk about how great he is. They have voted him 3 times coach of the year. His players love him...

And this story is old...
    It’s by a former Indy Star reporter trying to make a name for herself. She was let go by the Star for defimation, but then hired by SI to write ND articles...LOL

The player in the story is STILL an employee of ND football. He had to file a complaint by a certain date to receive compensation from the school for an injury from his playing days. The reporter does not print that, or the fact he still is a coach at ND, in her article. That’s why BK is mad at her. Of course Finebaum doesn’t know the facts & talks shit.

The player/coach was paid his medical bills, still works for ND, & has openly criticized the reporter for her report. She has now wrote the ND report for SI. LOL

Finebaum has shriveled since.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    How is this not a sign from god?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Does Asa want to be recruited or developed?
  • Options

AF9705 said:

He said that a few years ago on college football live, & Herbstreit, Pollack & others asked him if he ever met Kelly & Finebaum said no, & they all ripped him for it.
    He has never met Kelly, by his own admission, but still talks about him.
    Funny enough, opposing coaches talk about how great he is. They have voted him 3 times coach of the year. His players love him...
    He killed a kid because he unnecessarily wanted to practice outside. He’s a piece of shit.
    I normally don’t entertain POS like you who say this, but I will to educate you.

Learn the facts instead of spouting off about a death because you hate a team.

Federal, State, local & private (Declan’s family’s hired law firm) all came to the EXACT SAME CONCLUSION.

ND & BK were not at fault.
    The Sullivan’s own privately hired law firm came to this conclusion.

Nobody talks about it because you don’t spit on the grave of the deceased.
    The military doesn’t tell a mother her son died because he messed up.

Read the findings of the case.
    He asked two different people with authority if he could go up. They both said no. He then asked a third person with no authority & he said to do what you want.
    Even while up on the lift he sent messages about how scary it was & people told him to get down & he responded he was fine.

Those facts don’t make articles, but they all were in depositions & are legal facts that the Feds, State & local police, & the family & their lawfirm all agree to.

So go ahead & spout off because you don’t like ND. Use a kid’s death for your agenda & ignore the legal facts of the case...
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    God this thread has only gotten worse... time to shut it down
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

Is Rudy still on the team?

White Power!
  • Options
    Multiple national threads going right now about Chang bringing up an article from over a year ago to make BK & ND look bad.
    LOL

• Options
    ZoneUW said:

God this thread has only gotten worse... time to shut it down

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hey I was looking where to talk about Asa Turner and whether he's going to UW or ND. The title said this was it, but I can't seem to find anything other than AIDS.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Consensus is he goes to Notre Dame... at this point if he was going to washington seems like he would have signed this morning...