Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW marketing update

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Crawfish said:

PurpleJ said:

Crawfish said:

Can we just ask her nicely to remove the goducks hashtag? Why are you guys trying to get her fired. She seems like a nice person.

The name of the game is marketing and you want to keep someone who thinks it's a good idea to list 2 other schools (one is a rival) on her social media account? Dare I say...bad for our brand?

What the fuck are they teaching at Middlebury these days? Compassion for losers who don't get it?
    I don't like your current avatar. Bring your old one back. Tyia.
    The gay bird is an institution. It's a purple jay. Get it???
    You do you. We still friends?
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 491
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Ya’ll are a bunch of old fucks who don’t know how the twitter works. More hashtags means more searchable. She’s drawing interest.

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought UW was a top 20 worldwide institution for the new economy. You fuckers act like it’s 1997 and you’re getting ready to blow guys behind the O Boy Oberto factory reject store in Kent.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Doogles said:

She should just add #GoBears and rep all 3 of our losses. Why not?

I did some research into her background. She used to work at Auburn and Oregon's athletic department. She is very qualified for her position.

Director of Marketing @ Auburn Athletics Department

Assistant Director of Marketing and Gameday Experience @ University of Oregon

Event Coordinator @ Octagon

Sales Associate @ Nike

She graduated with a BA in Sports Business from Oregon.

You can find some examples of her work at http://www.rachaelmariedoyle.com.

She is also on the Dubs committee. She was one of the people who helped find a home for Dubs II before it officially became the Huskies mascot.

Rachael also likes candy and exercising. Hth.

Be nice.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

I did some research into her background. She used to work at Auburn and Oregon's athletic department. She is very qualified for her position.

Sales Associate @ Nike

She is also on the Dubs committee. She was one of the people who helped find a home for Dubs II before it officially became the Huskies mascot.

Rachael also likes pancakes and exercising. Hth.

Be nice.
  • Options

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.
    @Crawfish, I don’t know if you’re trying to be funny or attempting to whoosh us, but I’ll assume you’re being serious because I am nice...

No one is saying she’s unqualified for her job. I’m sure she’s done some good things for the department...BUT YOU DON’T HAVE (and yes I’m busting out the @Dennis_DeYoung all caps of anger here) ANYTHING PROMOTING YOUR COMPETITION IN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS! She works for UW! She relinquished her right in to give Oregon FREE PUB! in any of her professional Twitter accounts.

I bet Chevy wouldn’t want their CEO throwing #BuiltFordTough on their Twitter feed.
    Is your twitter handle @mrspetersenuw?
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    More like Fan EnGAYgement. Does she work for an athletic department or a media company? BIG DIFFERENCE!!!11!!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.
    @Crawfish, I don’t know if you’re trying to be funny or attempting to whoosh us, but I’ll assume you’re being serious because I am nice...

No one is saying she’s unqualified for her job. I’m sure she’s done some good things for the department...BUT YOU DON’T HAVE (and yes I’m busting out the @Dennis_DeYoung all caps of anger here) ANYTHING PROMOTING YOUR COMPETITION IN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS! She works for UW! She relinquished her right in to give Oregon FREE PUB! in any of her professional Twitter accounts.

I bet Chevy wouldn’t want their CEO throwing #BuiltFordTough on their Twitter feed.
    No.
  • Options

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.

No.
    Please accept my sincere apologies. I am relatively new to HH.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.
    Of course a UW employee with an Oregon hashtag in her bio likes candy AND exercising.

also, wood?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Sounds like we need to purge the non-believers.

YES!!! I’ve seen all 3 movies and this will be a lot of fun. 🤡⛏⛓💣🔪