Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW marketing update

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    we're just a few weeks away from the incredibly exciting Rose Bowl and fan engagement would seem to be a major priority!

but....our fan engagement person's twitter account is still private and still ScoDuckin' and War Imagery Eagles...me wonders if she's been removed from her duties and has abandoned her account.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

we're just a few weeks away from the incredibly exciting Rose Bowl and fan engagement would seem to be a major priority!

but....our fan engagement person's twitter account is still private and still ScoDuckin' and War Imagery Eagles...me wonders if she's been removed from her duties and has abandoned her account.

Doubtful. Are the gameday jerseys going to be purple, white, black, or tan? I want to match the players on the field.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Meek said:

Doubtful. Are the gameday jerseys going to be purple, white, black, or tan? I want to match the players on the field.
    “Wear fucking purple”

podcast much?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

She should just add #GoBears and rep all 3 of our losses. Why not?

I did some research into her background. She used to work at Auburn and Oregon's athletic department. She is very qualified for her position.

Director of Marketing @ Auburn Athletics Department

Assistant Director of Marketing and Gameday Experience @ University of Oregon

Event Coordinator @ Octagon

Sales Associate @ Nike

She graduated with a BA in Sports Business from Oregon.

You can find some examples of her work at http://www.rachaelmariedoyle.com.

She is also on the Dubs committee. She was one of the people who helped find a home for Dubs II before it officially became the Huskies mascot.

Rachael also likes candy and exercising. Hth.

Be nice.
    @Crawfish, I don’t know if you’re trying to be funny or attempting to whoosh us, but I’ll assume you’re being serious because I am nice...

No one is saying she’s unqualified for her job. I’m sure she’s done some good things for the department...BUT YOU DON’T HAVE (and yes I’m busting out the @Dennis_DeYoung all caps of anger here) ANYTHING PROMOTING YOUR COMPETITION IN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS! She works for UW! She relinquished her right in to give Oregon FREE PUB! in any of her professional Twitter accounts.

I bet Chevy wouldn’t want their CEO throwing #BuiltFordTough on their Twitter feed.
    Is your twitter handle @mrspetersenuw?
    You don’t want to see @Doog_de_Jour angry

An orgy with Whatevergirl, crazy Bama diving bitch and ^^^this ginger needs to happen.

You forgot cuog sweater puppet girl.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

I did some research into her background. She used to work at Auburn and Oregon's athletic department. She is very qualified for her position.

Sales Associate @ Nike

She is also on the Dubs committee. She was one of the people who helped find a home for Dubs II before it officially became the Huskies mascot.

Be nice.
    @Crawfish, I don’t know if you’re trying to be funny or attempting to whoosh us, but I’ll assume you’re being serious because I am nice...

No one is saying she’s unqualified for her job. I’m sure she’s done some good things for the department...BUT YOU DON’T HAVE (and yes I’m busting out the @Dennis_DeYoung all caps of anger here) ANYTHING PROMOTING YOUR COMPETITION IN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS! She works for UW! She relinquished her right in to give Oregon FREE PUB! in any of her professional Twitter accounts.

I bet Chevy wouldn’t want their CEO throwing #BuiltFordTough on their Twitter feed.

An orgy with Whatevergirl, crazy Bama diving bitch and ^^^this ginger needs to happen.

Undefeated Glands
    Yes mam

marries.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.

Pretty sure the chick jumping with the sunglasses is the same girl who gives the middle finger in the "Whatever Girl" gif.

Why not, wood.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I get y’all hate Oregon and all. But they don’t really care as much about you as you do about them. 13-2 will do that.

I’m pretty sure this is a personal account, so she can put whatever non offensive hashtag that she wishes on her cover.

It never fails to amaze with the hive mentality here. Whatever deranged shit that DDY or Race poasts, you lick it up until the floor shines.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

I get y’all hate Oregon and all. But they don’t really care as much about you as you do about them. 13-2 will do that.

I’m pretty sure this is a personal account, so she can put whatever non offensive hashtag that she wishes on her cover.

It never fails to amaze with the hive mentality here. Whatever deranged shit that DDY or Race poasts, you lick it up until the floor shines.

You've really been struggling since the AC. 70-30 will do that.

Come in out of the snow and stop sucking at posting and life
    53 seconds
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

OK!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Doogles said:

Sales Associate @ Nike

Be nice.

@DerekJohnson here are some hot coug slutz. Guessing, based on your whatever girl fetish, you’re going to tell me #1 is more to your liking.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Shout out to the TSIO crew

Here ya go, @MikeDamone, ya lazy old cunt!