Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting is about 3-4 years in the future. Let me illustrate...

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

When are you morons going to learn that stats are for losers and that players who show up big in scrimmages are not playmakers if they don’t do it in our biggest games?

Christ have some fucking standards.

Again, so N'Keal Harry is just a guy. Didn't do shit against their best opponent this year.

Auburn was higher ranked when he played them than Oregon was and Fuller shit all over them, but he's JAG because Browning didn't target him against Oregon.

Someone with your education should be above defaulting to circular reasoning all the time.
    God you morons seize on the stupidest fucking things.
    Easy to do when you keep saying the stupidest fucking things.
    If we’re going to bash saying the stupidest fucking things I’M OUT.
    This is why I love you
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Jesus Christ, who cares what fuller is labeled, he’s pretty good not great. I’d like for us to have better WRs around him.

This.
    That.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Jesus Christ, who cares what fuller is labeled, he’s pretty good not great. I’d like for us to have better WRs around him.

This.
    That.
    The other.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

This.
    That.
    The other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Agree with all the talk that shows we suck, except I think Fuller is a really good player. Sure, he shouldn't be a number 1, but it isn't his fault our coaches recruited shit for years. Fuller would be a killer #3 on national level teams. I have this dream that one of Spiker or Osbourne blow up early, seize the number 2, and Ty Jones morphs into the monster I know he can be as a solid 1, and Fuller instantly becomes the best 3rd down slot guy in the conference. With Eason throwing to them. This is the stuff my wet dreams are made of.

I think he is great 2 in college, good 3 in the pross. Hopefully ty or one freshman take the #1 spot next year
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Agree with all the talk that shows we suck, except I think Fuller is a really good player. Sure, he shouldn't be a number 1, but it isn't his fault our coaches recruited shit for years. Fuller would be a killer #3 on national level teams. I have this dream that one of Spiker or Osbourne blow up early, seize the number 2, and Ty Jones morphs into the monster I know he can be as a solid 1, and Fuller instantly becomes the best 3rd down slot guy in the conference. With Eason throwing to them. This is the stuff my wet dreams are made of.

I came.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine the offense when you can have good receivers actually running in stride and catching the ball without breaking it?

Instead of playing football in a phone booth?

Because that's what browning does. Shortens the field for the opposing defence.

Guys like Pettis and Ross helped browning because they stretched the defence.

Can't wait until Eason or whomever get's in there.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Browning was a Heisman hopefully with an elite burner. Did he really catch a case of noodle arm or did Ross just leave?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    2019 WRs

1. Bryant
    2. Jones
    3. Fuller
    4. the field
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DawgFader said:

Browning was a Heisman hopefully with an elite burner. Did he really catch a case of noodle arm or did Ross just leave?

He was good for two games. That's it. Two games.

After he threw the stupid INT vs. Utah and got injured vs. Oregon State he was never really the same. He put up 'video game' numbers vs. Cal but that was because they suck and John Ross was torching them.

He had a fucking awful game vs. USC, Colorado and Bama. He wasn't that great vs. WSU either, but throwing wounded ducks to great receivers against shitty CBs turns out to be a fine way to live.
    This. His arm was never the same after the Oregon State injury.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Who's visiting this weekend?