Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sam is incredible and there’s no way he says no to Pete.

None whatsoever.

Sometimes it's not hard?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    whlinder said:

He's a lock, we aren't losing a legacy qb, especially not a Huard.

#Luke
    WDWTHA
    I saw Luke play for UNC vs. Maryland one tim in person.

Luke was fucking terrible. UNC lost by like 40. Huard fatigue is a made up excuse for Luke realizing he wouldn't have ever seen the field over Tui or Cody.
    He was recruited before either of them. No, he wouldn’t have played over them but that isn’t why he didn’t come here at the time. Huard fatigue makes a lot of sense for why he left.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I’ll preface this poast by saying I don’t know shit.

But all I hear from everyone is that this kid is a lock to cum here. As a fan who was born 7 months before his dad’s dick six, im not very optimistic about any recruit especially highly ranked ones from Washington because from what I’ve seen in my lifetime, why the fucc should I be?

I hope he’s an absolute lock & hope he lives up to what his film has shown, but I’ve heard Brock talk a lot about pressure and this notion that he completely made up out of thin air called “Huard Fatigue” and it almost scared the gay AIDS right up out of me.

I’m as pessimistic as possible so I’m gonna assume like I do with all nationally coveted prospects from Washington that he’ll go to Stanford or USC or some random ass school like Georgia (just to cum back and tease me while I watch Jake Browning do the equivalent of burning down my house with all my drugs inside) but lemme know when he commits so I can return alive from what is called a suicide camp where it’s basically a 2 year Rocky montage training video but instead of training you learn every single way possible to rid yourself from this earth.

If he doesn’t commit well... I can send you all a brochure so you can check out the course or the accelerated course that is also offered that I’m enrolled in part time just in case Tosh gets to Tuitele or Sav’ell.

The “Huard fatigue” Brock has talked about is specifically in relation to Luke. If he had come here we would have potentially been entering year 7 in a row of a Huard at QB. Given that both Damon and Brock’s careers coincided with the down slide of our program, it’s no secret that a lot of fans did not want to see a third straight starting QB from the same family.

None of that has anything to do with Sam. There is no Huard fatigue anymore because that was 20 fucking years ago, and you grossly misunderstood Brock if you think he was referring to Sam when he brought that up. He’s coming to UW, there’s never been a more sure thing in the history of UW recruiting.
    I get that with respect to Luke ... but Luke was never beating out Tui ... whether he would have even beat out Cody could have been doubtful as well.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

whlinder said:

#Luke
    WDWTHA

Luke was fucking terrible. UNC lost by like 40. Huard fatigue is a made up excuse for Luke realizing he wouldn't have ever seen the field over Tui or Cody.
    He was recruited before either of them. No, he wouldn’t have played over them but that isn’t why he didn’t come here at the time. Huard fatigue makes a lot of sense for why he left.
    That timline doesn't add up for me, but I didn't live in Seattle back then so maybe I am missing something.

Tui was a true frosh in '97. Cody was in '99.

Luke had to have been a true frosh in '98 based on his bday and this bio:
    https://goheels.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=643

Dunno how the recruiting went. Cody committed to Lambo so that would have been in '98; not sure how that would have impacted Luke.
    I do know based on Luke's career stats he would not have done well against Cody.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2018
    whlinder said:

#Luke
    WDWTHA

We have a winner for understanding the joke I was trying to make. A poor attempt at that but yes I was following Oregon law that states you must by under the influence of marijuana, or be a registered sex offender, and/or a bonafide racist to actually post on HH.

But yeah Huard fatigue is the more fake than that caravan footage or whatever and he’s coming here so unfortunately for you guys I won’t be killing myself.... that is until we lose Jimmy Lake.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    What the fuck does any of this have to do with Sam Huard? 90% of this thread is fucking doog shit, with doog insecurities, on top of doog hypocrisy and doog pessimism.

There’s no reason to be complaining about anything related to Sam in regards to our chance to get him or how good he is as a prospect. And if you can’t see that then you should make another donation to Stalin and then go ahead and delete your account.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm just excited for a qb at UW not named Jake or Jacob...
  • Options

So it sounds like Damon was George Bush, Brock was W, and Luke was Jed. I should take this to the Tug...

So Sam is Jenna?
  • Options

I'm just excited for a qb at UW not named Jake or Jacob...

Jake Huard will the be the UWQB to rule them all.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So it sounds like Damon was George Bush, Brock was W, and Luke was Jed. I should take this to the Tug...

So Sam is Jenna?

I'm going with Barbara Jr.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He should transfer to Garfield and play under Joey Thomas, there is no better football coach in the WA at any level.

I know he is young but Micheal Kniep is a real OKG.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

He should transfer to Garfield and play under Joey Thomas, there is no better football coach in the WA at any level.

I know he is young but Micheal Kniep is a real OKG.
    Who the fuck are you?