Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i hope this kid will put more weight in dat ass and be ready to compete as a true freshman.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Shit. He's gone.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2019
    If we can all agree that Korey Foreman isn’t coming here, can we all agree that means we have to get Kingsley in order to save The Chosen One’s life and preserve his health? Because I’m convinced Korey will be able to kill people before he’s left high school let alone once he gets to college.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If we can all agree that Korey Foreman isn’t coming here, can we all agree that means we have to get Kingsley in order to save The Chosen One’s life and preserve his health? Because I’m convinced Korey will be able to kill people before he’s left high school let alone once he gets to college.

Kingsley "the dancing duck" sumataititaiaitiaiat?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

http://www.cbssports.com/general/video/36d63961-571a-486e-a542-5f38a484d77c

Barton Simmons with a 1 min clip discussing how Huard is the best QB in the 2021 class.

Waiting for ESPN to retort.

I think you meant to say retard.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sometimes late at night, I turn on highlights of Sam Huard throwing fucking dimes. He is so fucking good! Doog the fuck out!
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

From an article discussing how all the top 2021 QBs have been choosing to commit super early:

Recruitment: Huard has deep ties to the Washington program with his father (Damon) and uncle (Brock) both having been starting quarterbacks for the Huskies during the 1990s. His father currently serves as director of external relations for the Washington football program. Suffice to say, the younger Huard opting to continue the family legacy and commit to the Huskies was one of the more obvious slam dunks of the 2021 cycle.

The Player: Currently the top-ranked quarterback in the 2021 cycle according to 247Sports, Huard is advanced for this stage. He’s already highly productive as a passer at the high school level, completing 63% of his passes for 4,141 yards and 42 touchdowns (10 interceptions) as a sophomore. He processes quickly and has shown the ability to stretch the field vertically with downfield touch and accuracy. Many left-handed quarterbacks tend to have a hitch or funky delivery, but that’s not the case here. Huard parlayed the strong sophomore season into the offseason with several impressive showings on the camp and 7-on-7 circuit. Go deep or go home.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Four words:

Here Cum The Lancers....

I'm through...