Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you support trump, you are complicit in racism.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
trump and the republicans new tactic shows just how low the party has sunk in a morass of racism and xenophobia in order to win the mid-term elections.

In their recent political ad, a man on the screen has a shaved head and a mustache and long chin hair. Smiling, he announces, “I killed f‐‐‐— cops.”

The man is Luis Bracamontes, a twice-deported Mexican immigrant who was given the death penalty in April for killing two California law enforcement officers in 2014. At the time of the shootings, Bracamontes was in the United States illegally — and now, with the midterm election approaching, he’s the star of the GOP’s latest campaign ad. . . .

The text is superimposed over videos of Bracamontes appearing to show no remorse for his crimes, and even declaring, “I’m going to kill more cops soon.”

More footage follows: Throngs of unidentified people rioting in unidentified streets and pushing down fences in undisclosed locations. A Fox News Channel correspondent interviewing a man identified only as “deported immigrant in caravan,” who asks to be pardoned for attempted murder. … “Who else would Democrats let in?” the video asks. An image of Bracamontes smiling reappears before being replaced by text, “President Donald Trump and Republicans are making America safe again.”

To all the Republicans who think that words don’t matter, who rationalize support for the president because of judges or tax cuts, who insist that domestic terrorism is unrelated to normalization of virulent racist rhetoric and who remain silent believing they have no moral responsibility for this brand of politics, SHAME ON YOU! I say this is reason enough to vote against each and every Republican on the ballot. We have not seen individual Republican candidates, let alone House and Senate leaders, denounce the ad or insist that Trump take it down. Silence is assent.

Comments

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TImely ad.

Trump is strong on borders.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    And it's this kind of rhetoric from the left why Trump wins despite his own lies and ridiculousness.

This country is begging for a sensible centrist third party.

Or SMOD.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

And it's this kind of rhetoric from the left why Trump wins despite his own lies and ridiculousness.

This country is begging for a sensible centrist third party.

Or SMOD.

Amen. I'm sick of fucking Nancy Pelosi. Bring me a purple state DLC-centrist type of leader that speaks to both sides.

But you're naive if you think that closet racists like Dude61 will ever vote for anyone other than his fuhrer.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @SFGbob says his party doesn't spread fear. That statement is right up there with "racists aren't welcome in my party". What a lying Kunt.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    are your palms sweaty? You sound nervous
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion in all sincerity go fuck yourself

And sure you don't want Pelosi - you're just here a week before the election throwing the race card around to get her to be speaker

Hillary tried calling voters trash and racists and look how good that worked

How about some reasons to vote for democrats

You don't have any.
  • Options
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Passion in all sincerity go fuck yourself

Nah, go fuck yourself "race" old man.

My number one priority if Dems took over - their tax plan skewed toward the middle class and small business startups. Much like what Clinton did in 1993. Brilliant and wealth generating.

But I guess we just see the world differently. I think that being a lying racist is disqualifying for the highest office in the land. Sad you don't agree.
  • Options
    We know why trump won.

A narrow victory for der fuhrer across three states because too many people did not like Hillary, and too many of these:

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

@SFGbob says his party doesn't spread fear. That statement is right up there with "racists aren't welcome in my party". What a lying Kunt.

What a lying Kunt you are. I said they don't spread fear about immigrants. When you have to lie in order to smear me maybe that should tell you something asswhole.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why is the ad racist? Was the cop killer really a white guy and Trump is falsely accusing this plucky "immigrant" of the crime?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

We know why trump won.

A narrow victory for der fuhrer across three states because too many people did not like Hillary, and too many of these:

Flagged for complying with Goodwin’s law.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So the same country that elected Obama twice, elected Trump because the country is so racist. Really tells you a lot about how these guys view their fellow countrymen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget the WIllie Horton ads were extremely effective. People forget that.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

If you have to ask this question, then you truly are a dipshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

If you have to ask this question, then you truly are a dipshit.
    ANSWER THE QUESTION!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    Passion said:

trump and the republicans new tactic shows just how low the party has sunk in a morass of racism and xenophobia in order to win the mid-term elections.

In their recent political ad, a man on the screen has a shaved head and a mustache and long chin hair. Smiling, he announces, “I killed f‐‐‐— cops.”

The man is Luis Bracamontes, a twice-deported Mexican immigrant who was given the death penalty in April for killing two California law enforcement officers in 2014. At the time of the shootings, Bracamontes was in the United States illegally — and now, with the midterm election approaching, he’s the star of the GOP’s latest campaign ad. . . .

The text is superimposed over videos of Bracamontes appearing to show no remorse for his crimes, and even declaring, “I’m going to kill more cops soon.”

More footage follows: Throngs of unidentified people rioting in unidentified streets and pushing down fences in undisclosed locations. A Fox News Channel correspondent interviewing a man identified only as “deported immigrant in caravan,” who asks to be pardoned for attempted murder. … “Who else would Democrats let in?” the video asks. An image of Bracamontes smiling reappears before being replaced by text, “President Donald Trump and Republicans are making America safe again.”

To all the Republicans who think that words don’t matter, who rationalize support for the president because of judges or tax cuts, who insist that domestic terrorism is unrelated to normalization of virulent racist rhetoric and who remain silent believing they have no moral responsibility for this brand of politics, SHAME ON YOU! I say this is reason enough to vote against each and every Republican on the ballot. We have not seen individual Republican candidates, let alone House and Senate leaders, denounce the ad or insist that Trump take it down. Silence is assent.

I always ask. How many will you house and support at your residence?