Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington state ends ‘racially biased’ death penalty. U mad, Hondo?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

When I made this thread, I just wanted to needle Hondo and not turn this into a full blown intellectual discussion. hth.

I killed it on post 3. Maybe you should PM @IrishDawg22
    What's your deal?
    Vanilla only allows so many characters. Want me to type it all out in like 15 posts?
    No thank you.
    There's a lot of dark shit man.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

When I made this thread, I just wanted to needle Hondo and not turn this into a full blown intellectual discussion. hth.

What's your deal?
    Vanilla only allows so many characters. Want me to type it all out in like 15 posts?
    No thank you.
    I don't want to give you free pub. hth.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

2001400ex said:

Crawfish said:

What's your deal?
    No thank you.
    I don't want to give you free pub. hth.
    Look at the headline of the post. You already did. Thx brotha.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't know why we need a death penalty when we could just stop feeding those scumbags and let nature take its course.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love the Seattle Times article that points out the death penalty is rayciss, and then shows a picture of the 8 guys currently on #deathrow. 5 of them are white.

I guess my issue is how sexist it is. All of them are men.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I don't know why we need a death penalty when we could just stop feeding those scumbags and let nature take its course.

Death panels?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Alexis said:

I love the Seattle Times article that points out the death penalty is rayciss, and then shows a picture of the 8 guys currently on #deathrow. 5 of them are white.

And men who most men would happily and gladly kill for what they did. But this state is Feminist Utopia, so I hope all its women feel much safer today than yesterday.
  • Options

Alexis said:

And men who most men would happily and gladly kill for what they did. But this state is Feminist Utopia, so I hope all its women feel much safer today than yesterday.
    Or we could just lock them up forever and accomplish the same thing for cheaper. Nobody is saying to let these psychos loose in the streets.

And on the off chance that one was mistakenly convicted, we can avoid murdering another innocent man.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Alexis said:

Or we could just lock them up forever and accomplish the same thing for cheaper. Nobody is saying to let these psychos loose in the streets.

And on the off chance that one was mistakenly convicted, we can avoid murdering another innocent man.
    A bullet to the back of the head immediately after sentencing is pretty fucking cheap.

Can I please get a link to one of these "innocent" men we've executed recently?
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

A bullet to the back of the head immediately after sentencing is pretty fucking cheap.

Get off your lazy bum and go to the library and look at the microfilms. Hth
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

No, you can't have a link, you worthless fucking cunt.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

The method of execution isn’t the issue.

Love conservatives in this thread waving the right to an appeal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Why isn't the guy who shot up that church is South Carolina already dead? What issue exactly is he appealing his death sentence on? Lets expedite the execution of people like that and we'd save a lot of money.

Why is Polly Klaas killer still alive? There's no legitimate issue for him to be appealing his conviction on. We know he did it, it's not a case of mistaken identity and yet there he sits on "death" row, over 20 years later.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Why isn't the guy who shot up that church is South Carolina already dead? What issue exactly is he appealing his death sentence on? Lets expedite the execution of people like that and we'd save a lot of money.

Why is Polly Klaas killer still alive? There's no legitimate issue for him to be appealing his conviction on. We know he did it, it's not a case of mistaken identity and yet there he sits on "death" row, over 20 years later.
    I get what you’re saying. But you don’t get to ignore the process for some people just because you’re pretty sure they did it.

The fact that the government has executed the wrong people doesn’t seem to be bothering you though. I find that strange coming from a conservative.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    We're only "pretty sure" that killed those people in the church? We don't know with certainty that he did it? I'm very troubled if we are offing innocent people. I'd love to read about these innocent people who have been killed and I can't get you provide even one example.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

I get what you’re saying. But you don’t get to ignore the process for some people just because you’re pretty sure they did it.

The fact that the government has executed the wrong people doesn’t seem to be bothering you though. I find that strange coming from a conservative.
    Brent Cavenaugh and I just chuckled
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Can you link to some of those "known cases?"

Btw, I love how death penalty opponents who do everything in their power to to gum up the legal process and then complain about the cost of enforcing the death penalty.

How about a compromise, when identity isn't an issue, when we know with 100% certainty that we've got the right guy, would you agree to have that person executed immediately after their conviction?

Why is Polly Klaas' killer still on death row?

I’m a bit surprised you are in favor of state sponsored murder. A government with enough power to kill an undesirable has enough power to kill anyone. I’m starting to wonder if the Silent Cal avatar is appropriate here.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Brent Cavenaugh and I just chuckled
    I must have missed his trial.

You know Roberts opened an investigation against him, right?

Perjured himself before Congress too.

Big belly laughs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Can you link to some of those "known cases?"

Btw, I love how death penalty opponents who do everything in their power to to gum up the legal process and then complain about the cost of enforcing the death penalty.

How about a compromise, when identity isn't an issue, when we know with 100% certainty that we've got the right guy, would you agree to have that person executed immediately after their conviction?

Why is Polly Klaas' killer still on death row?

I’m a bit surprised you are in favor of state sponsored murder. A government with enough power to kill an undesirable has enough power to kill anyone. I’m starting to wonder if the Silent Cal avatar is appropriate here.
    You think Cal had a problem with the death penalty? Taking the life of someone like Dylann Roof isn't murder. It's justice.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,767
    Commit the crime you deserve the punishment. Nothing racist about that at all.