Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL BYU Mormon joke thread

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Stalin: Run this HardCoreCougar POS before he/she retransmits the AIDS he/she contracted from the black, polygamous, pedophile that raped her/him to the entire bored.

Oops! Forgot Rich, Nazi, and should've said "mixed race" if we're checking all the boxes.

You are one classy dude, probably the classiest in your whole trailer park.

You are hammering home the perception of UW fans....uneducated and bigoted.
    You should kill yourself.
  • Options
    HardCoreCougarHardCoreCougar Member Posts: 38
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Stalin: Run this HardCoreCougar POS before he/she retransmits the AIDS he/she contracted from the black, polygamous, pedophile that raped her/him to the entire bored.

Oops! Forgot Rich, Nazi, and should've said "mixed race" if we're checking all the boxes.

Classless. I underestimated the lack of class here. The good UW fans and large boosters would be ashamed to be affiliated with you.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Classless. I underestimated the lack of class here. The good UW fans and large boosters would be ashamed to be affiliated with you.
    That's how we like it. Fag.
    Hahaha. Is that seriously the best you could come up with? I love it! Hahahaha.

I would pay a $1k to see what you are really like when not sitting behind the keyboard. It certainly would be a great psychology experiment.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

How many Mormons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. Screwing is a sin.

Hmmm. They've pretty much got that covered. PIIHB, ring sting, fancy feast and all, and then there's this

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I would pay a $1k to see what you are really like when not sitting behind the keyboard. It certainly would be a great psychology experiment.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
  • Options
    JECAR said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Ha. First the post was not sent to you. Second, thank you for a good laugh. Third, you are not the sharpest tool to make physical threats online.
  • Options

Swaye said:

How many Mormons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. Screwing is a sin.

Hmmm. They've pretty much got that covered. PIIHB, ring sting, fancy feast and all, and then there's this

That actually made me chuckle.
  • Options
    JECAR said:

JECAR said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Ha. First the post was not sent to you. Second, thank you for a good laugh. Third, you are not the sharpest tool to make physical threats online.
    HardCoar Cuuger, I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    Haha. What are you talking about. I surely don't want you, I am not like that but respect all people.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You don't get it. At all.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

That's classist. Or are poor people like gay people where your cult promotes discrimination against them? Maybe you're not so different from us after all.
    Nah, we just have issues with bigots.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'll let u see me for that price my fine sir. A deal has been struck!

9PM @ the 7-11 on Aurora

I'll be wearing a Jimmer Fredette shirsey and drinking non caffeinated tea.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

That's classist. Or are poor people like gay people where your cult promotes discrimination against them? Maybe you're not so different from us after all.
    Has the church changed its stance on gays? Oh, and pretty convenient to change your policy on black people when everyone in unison heard the lord speaking to them that they were being racist. Gtfo with your cultish bigoted BS. We? aren’t here for your entertainment.
    Mayor of Ding Dong City has spoken. Let it be written. Let it be done.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Has the church changed its stance on gays? Oh, and pretty convenient to change your policy on black people when everyone in unison heard the lord speaking to them that they were being racist. Gtfo with your cultish bigoted BS. We? aren’t here for your entertainment.
    Cult? I doubt you even know our “stance” on anything. I would be interested to hear it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Mayor of Ding Dong City has spoken. Let it be written. Let it be done.
    I thought he was the mayor of Ching Chong City.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

no, craves it, craves it