Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL BYU Mormon joke thread

12346»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club

BYUDUDE said:

What do Washington female coeds have in common with a quarter in the bottom of a urinal ?

No one wants to take it out !

I didn’t know Utah was stuck in 1858.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I never bash a person for their religion

I am classy like that

I’m not
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468

I should not be surprised by what most believe are some the worst fans in the PAC 12, you guys and AZ. Very trashy and uneducated.

Keep the recital, pedophile, genocide jokes coming. All class.

GO FLOAT YOURSELF!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    Back in the day these BC posters would make jokes about mommy number 14 making hot chocolate. It was funny.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Let's take a moment of remembrance for the biggest Y fan evah.

RIP, Bill Henrickson.

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

How do you get a Mormon nun pregnant.

Dress her up like an alter boy.

Very classy, make fun of Catholic pedophiles and children who were abused.

FYI, maybe you don’t know the difference in religions.
    All of the Abrahamic religions are about the same in my book.

Even the ones invented in the last 200 years.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    BYUDUDE said:

What do Washington female coeds have in common with a quarter in the bottom of a urinal ?

No one wants to take it out !

You know a joke is really good when it is so generic you could replace the subject with anything else and the joke doesn't change.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I bash people for their religion all the time. Because it's all fake and they're all stupid.

Other than that, I have no problem with religious people.

And no women anywhere can out-blow a church-going Texas woman. So there's that, too. Which is nice.

Everyone is religious. More people worship the state now than anything. And when the god that is elected isn’t the one they like, they lose their shit. Because thats where they put their faith.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

I bash people for their religion all the time. Because it's all fake and they're all stupid.

And no women anywhere can out-blow a church-going Texas woman. So there's that, too. Which is nice.

Everyone is religious. More people worship the state now than anything. And when the god that is elected isn’t the one they like, they lose their shit. Because thats where they put their faith.
    And nothing about churchy-girl BJs. Disappointing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

And nothing about churchy-girl BJs. Disappointing.
    I guess. They seem about the same.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

2deep4me
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Woodshed, you’re shit belongs
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

That was deep.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Struck a nerve