Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking forward to attending the game against the Huskies this Saturday. I grew up cheering for UW

southernbluebloodsouthernblueblood Member Posts: 16
First Comment
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
And loved going to the games. Ended up going to BYU and of course loving my Cougars but there’s always a soft spot for Washington.

I think most BYU fans think this will be a L. Your team has superior speed your defense backs are going to shut down the offense and allow you to load the box. I think we hope we can keep the game tight like we did with the other games through ball control but no one would be shocked if the game got out of hand.

Don’t get me wrong I’m hoping we come into Husky Stadium and shock the world twice this year. After reading this board you know there’s nothing more that we’d want to do.

One last thing Husky Deli & Catering & Ice Cream is Overrated but fish and chips in Seattle is not.

Comments

• Options
    Cause I’m Mormon?! Awesome!
  • Options
    Purple Blaze you should get over what happened over two decades ago. 1984 was decided through the system not on the field like it is today. I just wish there had been a way for UW to play BYU in 1984.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Purple Blaze you should get over what happened over two decades ago. 1984 was decided through the system not on the field like it is today. I just wish there had been a way for UW to play BYU in 1984.

Who's Purple Blaze?

1984 or not, BYU is just easy to hate anyway.
  • Options
    southernbluebloodsouthernblueblood Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Okay- I can see why BYU is easy to hate. This is good material
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hi! Hop on a jet fuel slip n slide into a raging inferno
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There was a way. Washington passed on the game.
  • Options
    Does anyone have a comments about football? Hardcore here apparently has nothing to do with the game. So far no one has praised UW’s football team but me. No ones even discussed or mentioned the upcoming game.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And loved going to the games. Ended up going to BYU and of course loving my Cougars but there’s always a soft spot for Washington.

I think most BYU fans think this will be a L. Your team has superior speed your defense backs are going to shut down the offense and allow you to load the box. I think we hope we can keep the game tight like we did with the other games through ball control but no one would be shocked if the game got out of hand.

Don’t get me wrong I’m hoping we come into Husky Stadium and shock the world twice this year. After reading this board you know there’s nothing more that we’d want to do.

One last thing Husky Deli & Catering & Ice Cream is Overrated but fish and chips in Seattle is not.

What's a good Joseph Smith fearing Moreman doing up posting at HHC at 3:48 in the am on a Tuesday?