Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking forward to attending the game against the Huskies this Saturday. I grew up cheering for UW

13»

Comments

• Options
    I think your corners are going to effectively make BYU one dimensional. We don’t make a ton of mistakes so I hope UW doesn’t change that and win the TO battle
  • Options
    Doogles said:

You are correct UW DBs are all playing on Sunday, but don't worry about the box being stacked.

We like to keep our safeties about 35 yards off the line of scrimmage to back up the corners and let you run for 4.5 ypc.

If that did happen which I’d be shocked I’d give BYU. Much better chance of winning. 40-45% if we can get 4.5 yards on average on first down. It would be a huge coaching error since it’s our most effective game plan. Your coach is way too smart IMO to let that happen
  • Options
    What's a good Joseph Smith fearing Moreman doing up posting at HHC at 3:48 in the am on a Tuesday?

In Texas it’s much later in the day
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I can confirm that Mormon women accept both ends. Amber was a Mormon.

Feed her a little Tequilla and she’ll suck it like it’s the cure as well.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Other cult members are not welcome here. LEAVE!!!!1!!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Does anyone have a comments about football? Hardcore here apparently has nothing to do with the game. So far no one has praised UW’s football team but me. No ones even discussed or mentioned the upcoming game.

We play BYU in November it’s BYE week this week.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Great comments. Lived in Kent & Vashon growing up there. 5-4 is 100% right. Could easily be 6-3 with the flagged play after BYU blocked the FG. Then there was the crappy performance against UW in the Kraft Bowl.

I just don’t see BYU being able to contain UW speed. I don’t see BYU being able to move the ball downfield because UW will lock up the receivers and stack the box.

The only way I think BYU keeps it a game is if we can establish a run up the middle and control the clock. However it’s more likely UW goes on a big tear and crushes BYU at some point.

This might be UWs fastest team since 91. Salvon Achmed. Myles Gaskin. Fuller. Chin. Miller. Murphy. Ossai etc.

Throw in new DC Jimmy Lake. Everybody is taking about the difference between Jimmy Lake and co-DC, Pete Kawasaki. New schemes. New Attidue.

QB Jack “Cobra” Browning has four years of high school and four years of college
    under his belt. Limited physically, occasionally prone to taking sacks or forcing balls into coverage, he will do everything he can to win the game. Nuff said on that.

Our offensive line is massive. We average 332 lbs accross the front. MJ ALE. Ossai . Center. Jaxson “Jaws” Kirkland and Caleb MaGary.

I think ultimately we can control the line of scrimmage and dominate time of possession. If we do that we keep our defense off the field

I think we win rather easily. Say 34-17???
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Purple Blaze you should get over what happened over two decades ago. 1984 was decided through the system not on the field like it is today. I just wish there had been a way for UW to play BYU in 1984.

Who's Purple Blaze?

1984 or not, BYU is just easy to hate anyway.

Purple Blaze
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    I will be rooting for Bring'em Young because it would be cool for their only loss all year to be to CAL
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And loved going to the games. Ended up going to BYU and of course loving my Cougars but there’s always a soft spot for Washington.

I think most BYU fans think this will be a L. Your team has superior speed your defense backs are going to shut down the offense and allow you to load the box. I think we hope we can keep the game tight like we did with the other games through ball control but no one would be shocked if the game got out of hand.

Don’t get me wrong I’m hoping we come into Husky Stadium and shock the world twice this year. After reading this board you know there’s nothing more that we’d want to do.

One last thing Husky Deli & Catering & Ice Cream is Overrated but fish and chips in Seattle is not.

Eat a dick you fucking Mormon mother fucker.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

And loved going to the games. Ended up going to BYU and of course loving my Cougars but there’s always a soft spot for Washington.

I think most BYU fans think this will be a L. Your team has superior speed your defense backs are going to shut down the offense and allow you to load the box. I think we hope we can keep the game tight like we did with the other games through ball control but no one would be shocked if the game got out of hand.

Don’t get me wrong I’m hoping we come into Husky Stadium and shock the world twice this year. After reading this board you know there’s nothing more that we’d want to do.

One last thing Husky Deli & Catering & Ice Cream is Overrated but fish and chips in Seattle is not.

Guess this guym wasn't a fan of malarkey.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Definitely not...

Just read some of his posts. What a fucking gonad.

Another drippy Provo cunt.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

I will be rooting for Bring'em Young because it would be cool for their only loss all year to be to CAL

And of course this faggot had to chime in.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Definitely not...

Just read some of his posts. What a fucking gonad.

Another drippy Provo cunt.
    #MyChants