Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free Pub! For Hardcore Husky

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=20444223

I grew up a UW fan. I loved the purple and gold. I tried to find a fan board to read about the game from their side and I found absolutely nothing worth reading. What I did find was trash and filled with uneducated idiots. Since I know lots of UW fans as a kid I know that can’t be representative but if you can find a open source I’d love to read it. I was pretty disappointed. It wasn’t just the few comments about BYU it was the overall general comments about everything.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FTG! WDWHA

No need for any AANDYs on this bored.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Time for a coog refuge? Stalin
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I grew up a UW fan. I loved the purple and gold. I tried to find a fan board to read about the game from their side and I found absolutely nothing worth reading. What I did find was trash and filled with uneducated idiots. Since I know lots of UW fans as a kid I know that can’t be representative but if you can find a open source I’d love to read it. I was pretty disappointed. It wasn’t just the few comments about BYU it was the overall general comments about everything.
    I wouldn't assume he's talking about Hardcore Husky
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This guy sounds like a total fag.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

This guy sounds like a total fag.
    He is a coog after all
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Not FREE PUB

SouthernBlueBlood
    All-American
    Like I said I I know a lot of fans there grew up a fan. But that website I think is the one listed here and that require
    A payed membership or 7 days free. I was hoping for a way to visit and at least read without signing up
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Their message board looks like it hasn't had a design upgrade since BYU started it's football program.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

That is my litmus test with other UW fans. If you can't get behind HCH, or if you're a Kim G. gobbler, I am done.

Childhood "friend" who lives nearby no longer watches games at our house, as I keep the game thread going as a ritual. We no longer golf together either...hrmm

Guess this place is a molder of men.

He sounds like a faggot.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

That is my litmus test with other UW fans. If you can't get behind HCH, or if you're a Kim G. gobbler, I am done.

Childhood "friend" who lives nearby no longer watches games at our house, as I keep the game thread going as a ritual. We no longer golf together either...hrmm

Guess this place is a molder of men.

He sounds like a faggot.
    Mangina for sure.