Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

The worst part of the whole deal is now UW has to keep Damon employed for the next 3 years.

and?

welcome to big boy football.

fucking hell...you guys complain about how we don't compete with Marlon's family, Togiai's coach, and Kaho's family and then when there's a possibility we will for Huard, you say the opposite. Can't beat the doogs out of some of you no matter what.
    I have to assume this is a whoosh. Firing Chuck Nelson to hire Damon Huard was one of the biggest abortions in UW football history. Even Bob Rondeau would agree. Damon makes Jim Walden as an analyst look good.
    Yes but whatever it takes.
    Ok. Just turn off his mike during games and don't tell him.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

The worst part of the whole deal is now UW has to keep Damon employed for the next 3 years.

and?

fucking hell...you guys complain about how we don't compete with Marlon's family, Togiai's coach, and Kaho's family and then when there's a possibility we will for Huard, you say the opposite. Can't beat the doogs out of some of you no matter what.
    I have to assume this is a whoosh. Firing Chuck Nelson to hire Damon Huard was one of the biggest abortions in UW football history. Even Bob Rondeau would agree. Damon makes Jim Walden as an analyst look good.
    what?...you are worried about an analyst job instead of players on the field? that must be the whoosh.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Meek said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

and?

what?...you are worried about an analyst job instead of players on the field? that must be the whoosh.
    The Canuck is sfr, yk
  • Options
    Meek said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

and?

Woosh.
  • Options
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

and?

Woosh.
    Whoosh. My hatred for Damon Huard has zero, I repeat zero to do with his son. My comment was a bit tongue in cheek
    as I never listen to the radio broadcast any more because I can't stand him. He means nothing to me therefore I spend zero time worrying about the analyst. Hope this clears things up for you.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    whuggy said:

You mean 6-7 years
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

whuggy said:

You mean 6-7 years
    Yeah that's a very good point. Oh well. Like I said I haven't listened to the radio broadcast for years. Very sad they broke up a great duo for a crony deal.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

and?

Who the fuck listens to radio broadcasts anymore? They could trot out stuttering Hugh Millen as the color guy for all I care.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,106
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

and?

I have to come clean. Listening to Jim Walden was one of my greatest guilty pleasures.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The one that won the game
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And fuck Kennedy High School with a rusty conical cheese grater.

Holding onto high school rivalries as an adult is embarrassing. Then again, so is trying to be right on a TBS message board. Such is life.
    Fuck Aberdeen
    Sounds like someone never beat Capital while attending Olympia.
    Capital didn't exist so you're right.

We had a riot after the Aberdeen game
    "The Deen"