Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    DHD said:

The thought rolling through his head … "gonna' pack you motherfuckers to another win, make sure you thank me later".

gaskin is such a waist on a QB like brownsox, we get a generational RB and we waste him
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

DHD said:

The thought rolling through his head … "gonna' pack you motherfuckers to another win, make sure you thank me later".

gaskin is such a waist on a QB like brownsox, we get a generational RB and we waste him
    He’s great and I love him but is he really that “generational”? I’m not sure he’s all that much better than Polk or Sankey were.

We’ve wasted plenty of great rbs the past decade plus.
    Not to mention DT's, NT's, LB's and DB's
    Not sure I agree on LBs unless we’re going back to the Ty era. Nothing special since then outside of sophomore-junior Azeem.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DHD said:

He’s great and I love him but is he really that “generational”? I’m not sure he’s all that much better than Polk or Sankey were.

Not sure I agree on LBs unless we’re going back to the Ty era. Nothing special since then outside of sophomore-junior Azeem.
    Why no love for Shaq?
    Gladstone said:

Nothing about mmfg is wasteful, he is the heart of the offense that made us relevant for the first time in 25 years. He will be rightly remembered as a God among men in the great pantheon of storied UW athletes

Agreed

DHD said:

Why no love for Shaq?
    I forgot quite honestly.

But he was a better rb anyway.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DHD said:

How many RB set school records? He took down nap record that stood for 20plus years. If that is not generational rb not sure what is
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

DHD said:

How many RB set school records? He took down nap record that stood for 20plus years. If that is not generational rb not sure what is
    Jake is setting school records.

STOp.
    True, but MMFG is not holding the team back. JMFBS is.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

DHD said:

Jake is setting school records.

STOp.
    You have to take the era’s into account as well. What Myles is doing is crazy. What Jake is doing is a byproduct of the way football is moving towards.

With all that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I loved Greg Lewis when I was in school (Beno & Napoleon after, of course). Don’t think anyone else has come close since then. MMFG is a Husky Hall of Famer. EASY. Four years of awesomeness

I loved Greg Lewis when I was in school (Beno & Napoleon after, of course). Don’t think anyone else has come close since then. MMFG is a Husky Hall of Famer. EASY. Four years of awesomeness

Wait you’re saying no one has come close since Lewis or since Nip?

Also, Corey Dillon is the greatest living UW RB.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Wait you’re saying no one has come close since Lewis or since Nip?

Also, Corey Dillon is the greatest living UW RB.
    I'd take 4 years of MMFG than 0.7 of Dillon.