Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MMFG

2»

Comments

• DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Who are the five best running backs of all time? Think about it...Dylan, Dylon, Dilon and Dillon because I spot hot fire.
  • iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 128

I loved Greg Lewis when I was in school (Beno & Napoleon after, of course). Don’t think anyone else has come close since then. MMFG is a Husky Hall of Famer. EASY. Four years of awesomeness

Wait you’re saying no one has come close since Lewis or since Nip?

Also, Corey Dillon is the greatest living UW RB.
    Hugh McElhenny Died?
    RIP
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    iDawg said:

I loved Greg Lewis when I was in school (Beno & Napoleon after, of course). Don’t think anyone else has come close since then. MMFG is a Husky Hall of Famer. EASY. Four years of awesomeness

Hugh McElhenny Died?
    RIP
    STAY!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    iDawg said:

Hugh McElhenny Died?
    RIP
    Who the fuck are you?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

I just remember Greg Lewis pitching us to be a part of his multilevel marketing scheme after his playing days... yup... right....