Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #53: Mismatched Khakis, Remembering Tui and Fucking Troy Fautanu

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I was at a wedding on Martha’s Vineyard over the weekend. Even that place was more diverse than our sidelines/tailgates. There is a great deal that could be gained by catering to the more blue collar Seattle population, especially reaching out to communities like Rainier Beach. “Hey you’ve got kids in one of our Seattle public schools? Great, we have 10,000 tickets allocated to locals that are $20/ticket, bring the whole fam!” Kids need to grow up going to husky football games, and not just the kids from seattle prep or skyline, because they will go to the U anyways. UDub is an icon for the state of Washington and especially the greater Seattle area, and needs to do a better job of representing the Seattle community, not just the rich fucks from China that cheated their way into university.

Great "I'm rich and you aren't cause I go to Martha's Vineyard" humblebrag as always.
    Everybody knows the rich hang out on Nantucket. Everybody knows that.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I love the Kent story. I would have tried so hard to bang that out.

I was like, "I don't understand what is happening."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mrs Yella and I went to Fox Brothers BBQ for the Peach Bowl in 2016. Damn tasty. Wish we had BBQ in Seattle.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was at a wedding on Martha’s Vineyard over the weekend. Even that place was more diverse than our sidelines/tailgates. There is a great deal that could be gained by catering to the more blue collar Seattle population, especially reaching out to communities like Rainier Beach. “Hey you’ve got kids in one of our Seattle public schools? Great, we have 10,000 tickets allocated to locals that are $20/ticket, bring the whole fam!” Kids need to grow up going to husky football games, and not just the kids from seattle prep or skyline, because they will go to the U anyways. UDub is an icon for the state of Washington and especially the greater Seattle area, and needs to do a better job of representing the Seattle community, not just the rich fucks from China that cheated their way into university.

Oregon is bringing in all of the players on a targets team for their scrimmages. Good move imo.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Your heart is in the right place, but a little self-awareness please from the dude who starts his post by talking about Martha's Vineyard. Even $20 per ticket is a fuck load of money for a "blue collar" family living in the city.
    You sound poor.

Also, when you live in Boston going to places like the Berkshires, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Manhattan, Kennebunkport etc isn’t that hard or impressive like you fucking knob goblins make it out to be.

And my coworkers that live in subsidized/project housing have more disposable income than I do. HTH.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    FTR Coker was right, Tryon was not chinvolved in the tackle on his first play.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

FTR Coker was right, Tryon was not chinvolved in the tackle on his first play.

He doctored the film.
    DrPepper>Coke>Pepsi?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @MelloDawg have anything to say in your defense?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just finished it. Great pod, but no shout out for me, as per usual. I am burning all your shit down you assholes.

Listen again! It was in there.
    I had to listen in three sittings because FML and it kept restarting on me so I would have to guess where I was. If anyone hears my shout out please direct me to a time stamp. I use these shout outs as jerk off material so help me out. TIA.
    Sad stuff
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

Squirt said:

Your heart is in the right place, but a little self-awareness please from the dude who starts his post by talking about Martha's Vineyard. Even $20 per ticket is a fuck load of money for a "blue collar" family living in the city.
    You sound poor.

Also, when you live in Boston going to places like the Berkshires, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Manhattan, Kennebunkport etc isn’t that hard or impressive like you fucking knob goblins make it out to be.

And my coworkers that live in subsidized/project housing have more disposable income than I do. HTH.
    Oh, so you were the help! Got it.

• Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mrs Yella and I went to Fox Brothers BBQ for the Peach Bowl in 2016. Damn tasty. Wish we had BBQ in Seattle.

Once again... YKW
    When I was there on Dec. 30, 2016 there was about 30% Dawg fans and then a bunch of overweight Bama folks.

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

...Or the U fucking around with their $100k turnover chain while getting curb stomped by LSU 2 weeks ago.

We don't have turnover chain and we didn't play LSU.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

NEsnake12 said:

...Or the U fucking around with their $100k turnover chain while getting curb stomped by LSU 2 weeks ago.

We don't have turnover chain and we didn't play LSU.
    You have turnover Choose the Right chain.

Fucking nailed it. Too bad I'm probably the only one on this bored who truly understands how fucking funny that is. Well done @YellowSnow.