Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Time Poster

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Nice avatar, you belong in the TBS board and..........

Prison

Considering their mine, I figured I’d avoid the slammer.
    Another Piss themed avatar!! My influence is growing by the day.
    I take it a golden showers are your thang too
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome and kind words. I would like to introduce myself by saying fuck you and asking you to kindly go walk off the Aurora Bridge.

I’ve been passively watching this shit show for a couple years. Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

Eat a dick, fuckface
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nice avatar, you belong in the TBS board and..........

Prison

Considering their mine, I figured I’d avoid the slammer.
    Another Piss themed avatar!! My influence is growing by the day.
    I take it a golden showers are your thang too
    If you meet the height requirement bruh. Gravity makes them better.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Eat a bags of dicks you bandwagon bitch. Us longtime members look down on you with disdain and scorn.

This guy might just work out
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

You can't walk off the Aurora Bridge anymore you knucklehead...

And a heartfelt welcome the this dump!! It's the best college football message bored on the internets and it's not even close.

This has been addressed previously. Please read the thread before posting...

When was the last time you were in Seattle? Wrong about the Aurora Bridge, wrong about the Green Lake bruthas. I'm sensing a pattern here.
    It's my alt
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome and kind words. I would like to introduce myself by saying fuck you and asking you to kindly go walk off the Aurora Bridge.

I’ve been passively watching this shit show for a couple years. Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

Please note that this was the first time in ages I refrained from telling a new poster to "Kill Yourself." I feel like I have really turned a corner and might become a valuable addition to society now. Can you send me a years supply of Funyuns out of the booty we got from the Cash Grab in honor of my gesture of goodwill? TIA.
    Meh... I will send you a box of that stuff we use to eat back in the day. What’s that called again?
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"Fetters, Jude...the CNN of husky football"

Who's worse, Adam Jude or Chris Fetters? One, a sleazy Jim Acosta type, trying to produce a 'gotcha moment' on Chris Petersen, the other a typical low-budget writer for 20 years, trying to be relevant. One for the Seattle Times (a husky-hating Barbara Hedges lover, title IX advocate , trying desperately for 30 years to destroy husky football in favor of womens' basketball and softball)...the other a politically correct, totalitarian-run website , where Kim Grinolds (the content boss) ban's any user he disagree's with regarding husky football. For instance, if you don't like the way Jake Browning is playing, don't say a word...you'll be looking for a new platform like Hardcore Husky to convey your views and opinions. HardcoreHusky.com let's you speak your mind, share your opinions without permanent banishment from the website. Oh, it's free to join too. Derek Johnson, the CEO, is a true and lifelong husky fan who encourages passionate discussion of husky football

Chris Fetters, walked then jumped off the Husky plank immediately following the 'loss' 'at' Auburn. He wrote an overtly dramatic and ignorant piece on the front page of dawgman.com, in hurried fashion for page views immediately following the game, claiming the Huskies, and to a similar degree the Pac 12 chances at making the College Football Playoff, are essentially OVER!!!! Yup, he said it.

He should know that the national title, in any era (AP/Coaches, bcs, playoff) has NEVER been decided on Sept 1st. EVER.
    He's responsible now for a tired and lazy argument, just reiterating the SEC-friendly, ESPN-paid narrative established by everyone west of the majestic Rocky Mountain range. When it comes time for the committee to choose teams in December, UW won even though they lost. This is a really good football team and they know it. They all watched it. No worries dawgfans, as Puppylove assumed and posted to Hardcore Husky late Saturday night, the AP would recognize UW's efforts. They dropped them only a few spots to #9 in the country, not out of the top 25 where Chris Fetters led his readers at Dawgman to believe.

Everyone is going to lose but Alabama, maybe Clemson. If UW takes care of business in the pac12, however challenging, they are a shoe-in for the playoff.. Fetters seemed to indicate otherwise, because he wanted to create page views by manufactured controversy. Wont help. Fetters and I go back a long ways, and Pup always mops the floor with his ignorant views on Husky football, and college football in general. Of course all he just had to do was hit the ban button everytime I had a dissenting opinion, like everyone at dawgman has done through the years, which spawned HardcoreHusky.

Despite Fetters view, This game isnt a referendum on the pac12. It's quite the opposite. Cincinnati and Arizona's ineptitude certainly didnt help the pac 12, but it's a long season, and UCLA will get a lot better with DTR at QB.. A lot of football yet to be played. USC, Stanford and to a lesser extent Utah are still very much in playoff race as well and has NOTHING TO DO WITH UW LOSS (a WIN in my eyes,down the road with the committee, and others who understand college football. )

The ACC is clearly the worst conference in football, a 1-team league. If Clemson stumbles in conference, which they have a significant propensity to do (if you've followed college football longer than 10 years) they're done and NOT Washington and the pac12. The ACC doesnt have a Stanford, USC, UTAH or Oregon (had ducks decided to play somebody) this year. They have nobody. Florida State, the ACC's #2' got heavily reamed by a gutted, very average ACC team in Virginia Tech. A team on par with say Washington St or Arizona St.

USC and Stanford play big games still. Stanford has a legit shot at playoff even with pac12 loss early. Just beat ND, UW. USC is In even with loss at texas. Just run table, beat ND. Utah...run table they're in. So it's really not as dire as Mr. Fetters led us to believe. It would sure help everybody if USC beat Texas, but a tall order with an 18 year-old at qb.

Texas and Oklahoma are catching the pac12 at the right time. USC and UCLA are both starting true freshmen at QB respectively (should Chip Kelly go with Thompson-Robinson) T-R is going to be a great qb. He is the real deal. The committee understands this. They realize the ACC is a dumpster deposit, and the pac 12, with USC's JT Daniels and UCLA's Dorian Thompson-Robinson, are still better than FSU and VT with whoever they trot out, including Francois. USC, the pac12's 4th best team in Puppy's mind, is still better than the ACC's 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....

So fetters, the pac12 is far from out of the playoff in week 1. Its all about the timing of the losses by other teams, and who they lose to.

And Jude? You are irrelevant in this town. Ted Miller, who was decent at best, still was twice the reporter you are. Crawl out your plush Tacoma crack house on Hill Top and actually cover a Husky practice. And with your credentials, actually cover a game with knowledge of the players, their #'s, heights, weights etc.. how long do you expect to get away with winging this husky football thing? Your blatant disrespect and disregard of Chris Petersen's injury protocol hasnt been duplicated since the Don James era, over 30 years ago. It's why UW coaches dont trust the Seattle Times. Don James got burned by smug, disrespectful reporter just like yourself regarding a particular QB and an jnjury then .
    Take a bow punk, the media has come full circle, and you're to blame. Like Jim Acosta at CNN, I hope Petersen doesnt call upon during presser's like Sarah Sanders doesnt Acosta ... I certainly wouldnt...!

-Puppylove

Translation Pleeze.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

"Fetters, Jude...the CNN of husky football"

Chris Fetters, walked then jumped off the Husky plank immediately following the 'loss' 'at' Auburn. He wrote an overtly dramatic and ignorant piece on the front page of dawgman.com, in hurried fashion for page views immediately following the game, claiming the Huskies, and to a similar degree the Pac 12 chances at making the College Football Playoff, are essentially OVER!!!! Yup, he said it.

He should know that the national title, in any era (AP/Coaches, bcs, playoff) has NEVER been decided on Sept 1st. EVER.
    He's responsible now for a tired and lazy argument, just reiterating the SEC-friendly, ESPN-paid narrative established by everyone west of the majestic Rocky Mountain range. When it comes time for the committee to choose teams in December, UW won even though they lost. This is a really good football team and they know it. They all watched it. No worries dawgfans, as Puppylove assumed and posted to Hardcore Husky late Saturday night, the AP would recognize UW's efforts. They dropped them only a few spots to #9 in the country, not out of the top 25 where Chris Fetters led his readers at Dawgman to believe.

Everyone is going to lose but Alabama, maybe Clemson. If UW takes care of business in the pac12, however challenging, they are a shoe-in for the playoff.. Fetters seemed to indicate otherwise, because he wanted to create page views by manufactured controversy. Wont help. Fetters and I go back a long ways, and Pup always mops the floor with his ignorant views on Husky football, and college football in general. Of course all he just had to do was hit the ban button everytime I had a dissenting opinion, like everyone at dawgman has done through the years, which spawned HardcoreHusky.

Despite Fetters view, This game isnt a referendum on the pac12. It's quite the opposite. Cincinnati and Arizona's ineptitude certainly didnt help the pac 12, but it's a long season, and UCLA will get a lot better with DTR at QB.. A lot of football yet to be played. USC, Stanford and to a lesser extent Utah are still very much in playoff race as well and has NOTHING TO DO WITH UW LOSS (a WIN in my eyes,down the road with the committee, and others who understand college football. )

The ACC is clearly the worst conference in football, a 1-team league. If Clemson stumbles in conference, which they have a significant propensity to do (if you've followed college football longer than 10 years) they're done and NOT Washington and the pac12. The ACC doesnt have a Stanford, USC, UTAH or Oregon (had ducks decided to play somebody) this year. They have nobody. Florida State, the ACC's #2' got heavily reamed by a gutted, very average ACC team in Virginia Tech. A team on par with say Washington St or Arizona St.

USC and Stanford play big games still. Stanford has a legit shot at playoff even with pac12 loss early. Just beat ND, UW. USC is In even with loss at texas. Just run table, beat ND. Utah...run table they're in. So it's really not as dire as Mr. Fetters led us to believe. It would sure help everybody if USC beat Texas, but a tall order with an 18 year-old at qb.

Texas and Oklahoma are catching the pac12 at the right time. USC and UCLA are both starting true freshmen at QB respectively (should Chip Kelly go with Thompson-Robinson) T-R is going to be a great qb. He is the real deal. The committee understands this. They realize the ACC is a dumpster deposit, and the pac 12, with USC's JT Daniels and UCLA's Dorian Thompson-Robinson, are still better than FSU and VT with whoever they trot out, including Francois. USC, the pac12's 4th best team in Puppy's mind, is still better than the ACC's 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....

So fetters, the pac12 is far from out of the playoff in week 1. Its all about the timing of the losses by other teams, and who they lose to.

And Jude? You are irrelevant in this town. Ted Miller, who was decent at best, still was twice the reporter you are. Crawl out your plush Tacoma crack house on Hill Top and actually cover a Husky practice. And with your credentials, actually cover a game with knowledge of the players, their #'s, heights, weights etc.. how long do you expect to get away with winging this husky football thing? Your blatant disrespect and disregard of Chris Petersen's injury protocol hasnt been duplicated since the Don James era, over 30 years ago. It's why UW coaches dont trust the Seattle Times. Don James got burned by smug, disrespectful reporter just like yourself regarding a particular QB and an jnjury then .
    Take a bow punk, the media has come full circle, and you're to blame. Like Jim Acosta at CNN, I hope Petersen doesnt call upon during presser's like Sarah Sanders doesnt Acosta ... I certainly wouldnt...!

-Puppylove

Translation Pleeze.

من هو أسوأ ، آدم جود أو كريس Fetters؟ واحد ، وهو نوع جيم أكوستا المهلهل ، يحاول إنتاج "لحظة مسكينة" على كريس بيترسن ، والآخر كاتب نموذجي منخفض الميزانية لمدة 20 عامًا ، يحاول أن يكون ذا صلة. واحدة لصحيفة "سياتل تايمز" (أحد محبي "باربارا هيدجز" المحبوبين ، المدافع عن اللقب التاسع ، يحاولون يائسة لمدة ثلاثين سنة لتدمير كرة القدم المضطربة لصالح كرة السلة النسائية والكرة اللينة) ... والأخرى موقع إسلامي صحيح سياسياً ، حيث يحظر كيم Grinolds (رئيس المحتوى) أي مستخدم لا يتفق معه بخصوص كرة القدم المجنونة. على سبيل المثال ، إذا لم تعجبك الطريقة التي يلعب بها جيك براوننج ، لا تقل كلمة واحدة ... فستبحث عن برنامج جديد مثل Hardcore Husky لنقل آرائك وآرائك. يتيح لك موقع HardcoreHusky.com التحدث بعقولك ، ومشاركة آرائك دون الإبعاد الدائم من الموقع. أوه ، إنه مجاني للانضمام أيضا. ديريك جونسون ، المدير التنفيذي ، هو مشجع أجش حقيقي وطويل الأمد يشجع على مناقشة متحمسة لكرة القدم أجش

ثم قفز كريس Fetters ، ثم قفز من اللوح الاسكيمو مباشرة بعد "الخسارة" في "أوبورن. كتب قطعة درامية وجاهلة بشكل واضح على الصفحة الأولى من dawgman.com ، بطريقة سريعة للحصول على مشاهدات الصفحة مباشرة بعد اللعبة ، مدعيا أقوياء البنية ، وإلى درجة مماثلة فرص Pac 12 في جعل لعبة كرة القدم في الكلية ، هي في الأساس على!!!! قال ذلك.

يجب أن يعرف أن اللقب الوطني ، في أي عصر (AP / Coaches ، bcs ، playoff) لم يقرّر في 1 سبتمبر. أبدا.
    إنه مسؤول الآن عن حجة متعبة وكسولة ، فقط كرر رواية ES-LN الصديقة ، التي أنشأها الجميع غرب سلسلة جبال روكي المهيبة. عندما يحين وقت اختيار اللجنة للفرق في ديسمبر ، فاز UW رغم خسارتها. هذا فريق كرة قدم جيد بالفعل ويعرفونه. انهم جميعا يراقبونها. لا تقلق dawgfans ، كما افترض Puppylove ونشرت إلى Hardcore Husky في وقت متأخر من ليلة السبت ، فإن AP تعترف جهود UW. لم يسقطهم سوى عدد قليل من النقاط إلى المرتبة التاسعة في البلاد ، وليس من بين أفضل 25 مركزًا حيث قاد كريس فيرس القراء في Dawgman إلى الاعتقاد.

الجميع سوف يخسر لكن ألاباما ، ربما كليمسون. إذا كان UW يعتني بالأعمال في pac12 ، مهما كان تحديا ، فإنهم يلعبون في مباراة الإياب .. يبدو أن Fetters يشير إلى خلاف ذلك ، لأنه أراد إنشاء مشاهدات صفحة من خلال جدل مصنّع. لن يساعد. أنا أعود وأتوجه بطرق طويلة ، وبوب دائما ما يمسح الأرض بآرائه الجاهلة على كرة القدم هسكي ، وكرة القدم بشكل عام. بالطبع كل ما كان عليه أن يفعله هو ضرب زر الحظر في كل مرة كان لدي رأي مخالف ، مثلما فعل الجميع في dawgman على مر السنين ، والتي ولدت HardcoreHusky.

على الرغم من عرض Fetters ، هذه اللعبة ليست استفتاء على pac12. انها عكس ذلك تماما. لم يساعد كل من سينسيناتي وأريزونا الحماسية على مساعدة الـ pac 12 ، ولكنه موسم طويل ، وستحصل جامعة كاليفورنيا على جائزة أفضل بكثير مع DTR في QB .. والكثير من كرة القدم لم يتم لعبها بعد. USC ، ستانفورد وإلى حد أقل ولاية يوتا لا تزال في سباق التصفيات كذلك وليس لديها أي شيء للقيام بفوز UW (فوز في عيني ، على الطريق مع اللجنة ، وغيرهم ممن يفهمون كرة القدم في الكلية).

من الواضح أن لجنة التنسيق الإدارية هي أسوأ مؤتمر في كرة القدم ، وهو فريق يتألف من فريق واحد. إذا تعثر كليمسون في المؤتمر ، الذي لديه ميل كبير للقيام به (إذا كنت قد اتبعت كرة القدم الجامعية أكثر من 10 سنوات) ، فستنتهي وليس واشنطن و pac12. ليس لدى لجنة التنسيق الإدارية في جامعة ستانفورد ، جامعة جنوب كاليفورنيا ، UTAH أو ولاية أوريغون (وكان البط قرر أن يلعب شخص ما) هذا العام. ليس لديهم أحد. ولاية فلوريدا ، حصلت لجنة التنسيق الإدارية على # 2 'بشدة من قبل فريق التالفة ، جدا متوسط ​​لجنة التنسيق الإدارية في جامعة فرجينيا للتكنولوجيا. فريق على قدم المساواة مع قول واشنطن سانت أو شارع أريزونا

يلعب USC و Stanford مباريات كبيرة. ستانفورد لديه طلقة شرعية في مباراة فاصلة حتى مع فقدان pac12 في وقت مبكر. فقط هزم ND، UW. USC هو في حتى مع الخسارة في ولاية تكساس. مجرد تشغيل الجدول ، وفاز ND. يوتا ... تشغيل جدول انهم في. لذلك حقا ليس كما ترهيب مثل السيد Fetters قادنا إلى الاعتقاد. من المؤكد أنه سيساعد الجميع إذا فازت جامعة جنوب كاليفورنيا على ولاية تكساس ، ولكن طلبًا طويلًا يبلغ من العمر 18 عامًا في qb.

تكساس وأوكلاهوما يصطادان pac12 في الوقت المناسب. كل من USC و UCLA كلاهما يبدأان المبتدئين الحقيقيين في QB على التوالي (يجب أن يذهب Chip Kelly مع Thompson-Robinson) T-R سيكون qb رائع. هو الصفقة الحقيقية. اللجنة تفهم هذا. إنهم يدركون أن لجنة التنسيق الإدارية هي عبارة عن إيداع صندوق قمامة ، ولا يزال الـ pac 12 ، مع JT Daniels من USC و Dorian Thompson-Robinson من جامعة كاليفورنيا في لوس أنجليس ، أفضل من FSU و VT مع أي شخص يختبئون ، بما في ذلك Francois. USC ، أفضل فريق رابع في pac12 في عقل Puppy ، لا يزال أفضل من الثاني والثالث والرابع

لذا ، فإن الـ pac12 أبعد ما يكون عن الخروج من المباراة الفاصلة في الأسبوع الأول. كل شيء عن توقيت الخسائر من قبل الفرق الأخرى ، ومن يخسرون.

و يهوذا؟ أنت غير ذي صلة في هذه البلدة. تيد ميلر ، الذي كان محترماً في أحسن الأحوال ، كان ضعف المراسل الذي أنت عليه. الزحف خارج منزل Tacoma الكراك أفخم على قمة التل و actuall
    Praise allah
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Technically if you "walk off the Aurora Bridge" you'll either be in SE Queen Anne or Freememont.

I know you're being sarcastic, but technically you'd be in NE Queen Anne.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eat a bags of dicks you bandwagon bitch. Us longtime members look down on you with disdain and scorn.

Says the cum guzzler that’s been on here since the beginning... bandwagon dez nuts.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can't walk off the Aurora Bridge anymore you knucklehead...

And a heartfelt welcome the this dump!! It's the best college football message bored on the internets and it's not even close.

This has been addressed previously. Please read the thread before posting...

When was the last time you were in Seattle? Wrong about the Aurora Bridge, wrong about the Green Lake bruthas. I'm sensing a pattern here.
    Wrong about what? I drive across this bridge every day.