Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First Time Poster

124»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome and kind words. I would like to introduce myself by saying fuck you and asking you to kindly go walk off the Aurora Bridge.

I’ve been passively watching this shit show for a couple years. Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

1st-time last-time
    Run this newfish.
    Baabs, this dude actually brings something
    Yes, anger and aggression. Playing nice all day with a bunch of idiots results in the need for this shit hole.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome and kind words. I would like to introduce myself by saying fuck you and asking you to kindly go walk off the Aurora Bridge.

I’ve been passively watching this shit show for a couple years. Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

1st-time last-time
    Run this newfish.
    Yes, anger and aggression. Playing nice all day with a bunch of idiots results in the need for this shit hole.
    Hey 17, let's not make it 18
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

1st-time last-time
    Run this newfish.
    Careful
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

1st-time last-time
    Run this newfish.
    Hey 17, let's not make it 18
    ??