Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First Time Poster

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam
Thanks in advance for the warm welcome and kind words. I would like to introduce myself by saying fuck you and asking you to kindly go walk off the Aurora Bridge.

I’ve been passively watching this shit show for a couple years. Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.

#bowdown #godawgs #woof

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Technically if you "walk off the Aurora Bridge" you'll either be in SE Queen Anne or Freememont.

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,411 Swaye's Wigwam
    I expect to hear a FOOW! soon. He just decommitted. He'll be in Tuscaloosa by Monday.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

I expect to hear a FOOW! soon. He just decommitted. He'll be in Tuscaloosa by Monday.

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Nice avatar, you belong in the TBS board and..........

Prison
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,983 Founders Club
    You can't walk off the Aurora Bridge anymore you knucklehead...

And a heartfelt welcome the this dump!! It's the best college football message bored on the internets and it's not even close.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Prison

HRYK

Mods?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam

Prison

Considering their mine, I figured I’d avoid the slammer.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,983 Founders Club

Prison

Considering their mine, I figured I’d avoid the slammer.
    Another Piss themed avatar!! My influence is growing by the day.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam

And a heartfelt welcome the this dump!! It's the best college football message bored on the internets and it's not even close.

Well... guess that defeats the purpose of making a trek back “home.” Guess we’ll have to move the family vacation to Pullman.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Aurora bridge jump-off superiority guy...
    I am bridge jump superiority guy. When I was 10 I was walking across the Golden Gate and missed some old guy jumping by about 2 mins. His jacket and cane were still on the sidewalk.

Slow strategy costs you once again
  • picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651

So can you jump between the railing and the fence... looks like there is a gap there....askin for a fren