Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caple is reporting...

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
...Andrew Hudson is now considering returning for his fifth year. I think this is good news.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,697 Founders Club
    Petersen can't relate to PAC 12 talent
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I was always confused why we didn't see him play more this year as it seemed he was the only one worth much from the year before on the D-Line, this includes Danny Shelton.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

I can't believe he hasn't landed any 5 stars yet given how long he's been on the job. What a lazy fuck! #PassionFSLogic
    Coward. I disagree on many issues with damone and racebannon, but at least they've maintained their handles over the years. Chicken shit.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,585 Swaye's Wigwam
    How do you go from 2nd best lineman on the team, to getting your reps taken by Corey Fucking Littleton? Sark had some of the strangest personnel issues I've ever seen.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Not in the middle of the store fellas. Can't we all just be happy that we are 0-0?
  • Passion said:

I can't believe he hasn't landed any 5 stars yet given how long he's been on the job. What a lazy fuck! #PassionFSLogic
    Coward. I disagree on many issues with damone and racebannon, but at least they've maintained their handles over the years. Chicken shit.
    Are you really getting upset that posters are hiding behind a fucking screen name on the internet? Good christ are you for real?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Are you really getting upset that posters are hiding behind a fucking screen name on the internet? Good christ are you for real?
    Dude, you're a coward. I have an idea what your name was on doogman, and you won't reveal it here because you were such a pathetic joke. So, you've had to reinvent yourself.

But surprise, you're still an idiot...and now you're a coward to boot.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,585 Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Dude, you're a coward. I have an idea what your name was on doogman, and you won't reveal it here because you were such a pathetic joke. So, you've had to reinvent yourself.

Not everyone on here posted at Doogman...to borrow a phrase from your pal KG, I think it's time for you to "step away from the keyboard".
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

What was my "name" ? Please enlighten me.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    That would be a good handle for posting on the Internet: What was my name?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    edited December 2013
    Tailgater said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
    Link??
    TTJ said:

...Andrew Hudson is now considering returning for his fifth year. I think this is good news.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2013
    Is he OKG? Staff?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tailgater said:

This was my favorite:

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,697 Founders Club

Tailgater said:

This was my favorite:

It was Cassius Clay, right?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,092
    We need more young fine men who are involved heavily in the campus ministry. We need all the (Heavenly) help we can get.

Huddy (ILTCHT) is a bright individual pursuing a liberal arts degree so he can get a minimum wage job at SEATAC and laugh at us as he "hooks us up" with the comings and goings of recruits and coaches.

Fuck.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Passion said:

Passion said:

According to puppy his name was Needs_More_Cock

No thats his name here. It's hard to distinguish anybody at doogman. They're all the same. Sark lovers and if you criticize, guys like more_cock, boobs and baze tattlie like bitches to the mods, and an insta-time out Ensues.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Now these fucks are ruining this bored. Back to dawgman with all of ya I say!