Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caple is reporting...

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Petersen can't relate to PAC 12 talent

I can't believe he hasn't landed any 5 stars yet given how long he's been on the job. What a lazy fuck! #PassionFSLogic
    it's one thing to trail Utah and Colorado in recruiting but, Peterson has us dead fucking last in the PAC-12. We're loosing to the fucking Cuogs!

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Passion said:

Passion said:

I can't believe he hasn't landed any 5 stars yet given how long he's been on the job. What a lazy fuck! #PassionFSLogic
    Coward. I disagree on many issues with damone and racebannon, but at least they've maintained their handles over the years. Chicken shit.
    Are you really getting upset that posters are hiding behind a fucking screen name on the internet? Good christ are you for real?
    Dude, you're a coward. I have an idea what your name was on doogman, and you won't reveal it here because you were such a pathetic joke. So, you've had to reinvent yourself.

But surprise, you're still an idiot...and now you're a coward to boot.

According to puppy his name was Needs_More_Cock

No thats his name here. It's hard to distinguish anybody at doogman. They're all the same. Sark lovers and if you criticize, guys like more_cock, boobs and baze tattlie like bitches to the mods, and an insta-time out Ensues.
    I've never tattled to a mod and I can fucking guarantee you I was banned more by tattletale bitches at Doogman than you were.

Fuck off.
  • Now these fucks are ruining this bored. Back to dawgman with all of ya I say!

Says the guy who picked Sark to win the North this year......
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Now these fucks are ruining this bored. Back to dawgman with all of ya I say!

This never gets old.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    HuskyJW said:

Link??

TTJ said:

...Andrew Hudson is now considering returning for his fifth year. I think this is good news.

http://bit.ly/1gEAb2D
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing came up about him returning for a 5th year.

You suck at the internets.
    TTJ said:

HuskyJW said:

Link??

TTJ said:

...Andrew Hudson is now considering returning for his fifth year. I think this is good news.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Passion said:

Passion said:

Coward. I disagree on many issues with damone and racebannon, but at least they've maintained their handles over the years. Chicken shit.
    Are you really getting upset that posters are hiding behind a fucking screen name on the internet? Good christ are you for real?
    Dude, you're a coward. I have an idea what your name was on doogman, and you won't reveal it here because you were such a pathetic joke. So, you've had to reinvent yourself.

But surprise, you're still an idiot...and now you're a coward to boot.

According to puppy his name was Needs_More_Cock

No thats his name here. It's hard to distinguish anybody at doogman. They're all the same. Sark lovers and if you criticize, guys like more_cock, boobs and baze tattlie like bitches to the mods, and an insta-time out Ensues.
    I've never tattled to a mod and I can fucking guarantee you I was banned more by tattletale bitches at Doogman than you were.

Fuck off.

Dumbass, ive been at dawgman longer than anyone here, and sugarlove/steelheader led the nation in every category at doucheman.

I did pick Sark to win North and he should have. UW beats Stanford and UW is in an entire different place.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    2nd place bitches!!!!
    No, uw doesnt lose to ASU, UCLA or Oregon, worse they lose one. Stanford deflaated UW
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam

I did pick Sark to win North and he should have. UW beats Stanford and UW is in an entire different place.
    Would that place be fucked? As in Sark is still coach?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    HuskyJW said:

Nothing came up about him returning for a 5th year.

You suck at the internets.

TTJ said:

HuskyJW said:

Link??

TTJ said:

If, by "nothing," you mean the first 11 paragraphs of Caple's article in today's News Tribune, then I guess you're correct.
  • Now these fucks are ruining this bored. Back to dawgman with all of ya I say!

UW would have gone 6-3 and gone to some shitty bowl as they still wouldn't have won the North.

Besides you said they would win the North going 5-4, they went 5-4 and took 6th place in conference.

Good god you are a fucking moron.