Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

Comments

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    You guys get cornier by the minute.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

- Browning is where the offensive hype comes from
    - Gaskin would be a 3rd stringer on Auburn
    - Defense sucks, offense is the only side of the ball that will apply pressure.

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

Washington Needs the money, we need the practice #WarEagle.
    WASHINGTON is no UCF thats for sure
    UCF would have waxed your and all but 3 other teams last year. But you already gnu that.
    There no way UCF would have won the huskies dream about making it to the peach bowl.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    You hang out in Gorst and live in Maliby. Gorst is a shithole and I had never even heard of Maltby until your FRANNY post.
    It’s the Jewel of Snohomish County.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

They are pretty dam funny around these parts. ;)

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

UCF would have waxed your and all but 3 other teams last year. But you already gnu that.
    There no way UCF would have won the huskies dream about making it to the peach bowl.
    We played a REAL team in the fiesta bowl. Suck my dick KKK nazi.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

salemcoog said:

Think there may have been a bit of sarcasm with wde post. ;)

• Options

salemcoog said:

Have you been drinking? Lay off the Natty ice butt dick.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Have you been drinking? Lay off the Natty ice butt dick.
    The judges were looking more fudge Pack in this one.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

you lost me at decent quarterback.

Right click, save as
    You didn't already have this saved?
  • Options
    dnc said:

Poseur. No self respecting Alabaman says "you guys" or "corny" or any variation there of.
    dnc said:

Poseur. No self respecting Alabaman says "you guys" or "corny" or any variation there of.
    dnc said:

An educated one does.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

An educated one does.

No self respecting Alabaman is educated, so this checks out.
    Lol
  • Options
    You’re easily the funniest guy here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You’re easily the funniest guy here.