Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How much do you pay each year on the Federal level to help the pours?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Squirt said:

We moved folks from unemployment to disability to make the numbers look good.

Your political theory is well a theory

I gave you three links, Race. What more do you want?
    I'm not disputing disability numbers even though I don't click links. I'll take your word on it

Its your theory about Trump voters that is well, a theory and hardly a new one and one I hope the democrats stick to

Calling people you need to vote for you dumb racists worked so well for Hillary.

The people you shit on were the backbone of the democrat party once upon a time
    Back when it was the DemoKKKratic party
    2008?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Squirt said:

I'm not disputing disability numbers even though I don't click links. I'll take your word on it

Its your theory about Trump voters that is well, a theory and hardly a new one and one I hope the democrats stick to

Calling people you need to vote for you dumb racists worked so well for Hillary.

Back when it was the DemoKKKratic party
    2008?
    It’s amazing that all those Klansmen got Obama elected. Rather easily.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

People forget that you don't actually have to have the federal government take your money by force in order for you to help the poor

I don't do my giving on the street corner to get rewarded by man. I give in secret so my Father in heaven can reward me

It's always smart to cover your bases. Just in case ....
    When I was broke, tens of thousands of dollars in debt and facing eviction everything broke my way. I got myself into the mess and Dad got me out
    That was a good pod- i.e., the rise and fall and rise of Bannon in the Inland Empire.
    But still no pics of the Sisters.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I can’t wait until the DSAs get their SJWs in there to double or triple that %.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

People forget that you don't actually have to have the federal government take your money by force in order for you to help the poor

I don't do my giving on the street corner to get rewarded by man. I give in secret so my Father in heaven can reward me

It's always smart to cover your bases. Just in case ....
    When I was broke, tens of thousands of dollars in debt and facing eviction everything broke my way. I got myself into the mess and Dad got me out
    That was a good pod- i.e., the rise and fall and rise of Bannon in the Inland Empire.
    But still no pics of the Sisters.
    It was like 19% hot football talk and 81% hot IE latina talk.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

My income was negative last year

Take that cunts

You sound pour.
  • Options

Squirt said:

ain't that the Troof.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still owe a story in the Wam on the sad end of my smoking hot PM

And her sister
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

True, but we forget sometimes all them lazy guvmint jerbs are in effect a way to keep a lot of medium skilled people employed.

medium?
    One if the critiques that the left makes when the right wants to slash federal, state and local guvmint payrolls, is that such moves are inherently raysiss since the public sector employees a disproportionate number of minorities.
    How does that square with America being an institutionally racist country?

Wouldn't the jobs go to the whites if that was the case?

Maybe we should talk about private sector racism instead

Fact is since the 60's, our institutions are the place where the government can fight racism and does. Employment and housing matter

I rented a condo for my family in 84 or so and when I showed up with the wife and kids the guy tried the old no vacancy dodge. Did not end well for him

Taught our kids to fight for the important stuff because the law is on their side

If some cracker calls you a name, fuck them, they are just worthless shit anyway so who cares what they think
    Truman desegregating the military was one of the most important things the country has ever done to make progress on race relations.
    Believe it or not sports might be second both for the locker room and the fans

White kids grew up idolizing Black athletes
    I cheered for the Celtics.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

True, but we forget sometimes all them lazy guvmint jerbs are in effect a way to keep a lot of medium skilled people employed.

medium?
    One if the critiques that the left makes when the right wants to slash federal, state and local guvmint payrolls, is that such moves are inherently raysiss since the public sector employees a disproportionate number of minorities.

Fact is since the 60's, our institutions are the place where the government can fight racism and does. Employment and housing matter

I rented a condo for my family in 84 or so and when I showed up with the wife and kids the guy tried the old no vacancy dodge. Did not end well for him

Taught our kids to fight for the important stuff because the law is on their side

If some cracker calls you a name, fuck them, they are just worthless shit anyway so who cares what they think
    Truman desegregating the military was one of the most important things the country has ever done to make progress on race relations.

Did you grow up in the 60's or the 80's?

Makes a difference you know

• Options

medium?

I was just fucking around.

I was a Laker acolyte. You know- the team with the white guy in the logo.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

medium?

• Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

It worked for Obama!!!!11!
    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

The problem was the messenger, not the message.

But seriously, Race, there were three links. A link ends every argument. But three? Come on.
  • Options

medium?

Cheering for the Celtics has always been Raysiss!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

medium?

I know you'd being sarcastic but the 60's Celtics were the first to break the Black player quota often playing 5 and hired the first Black coach in pro sports.
  • Options

medium?

I know you'd being sarcastic but the 60's Celtics were the first to break the Black player quota often playing 5 and hired the first Black coach in pro sports.
    This is true. But Boston! Sooooo Raysiss.
  • Options

medium?

Bunch of drunk micks and stinky guineas.

NTTAWWT - Irish bars and Portugese food are goddamned delicious.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

medium?

They pretty much couldn't draw flies attendance wise. The hockey team sold out every night
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

It worked for Obama!!!!11!
    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

The problem was the messenger, not the message.

But seriously, Race, there were three links. A link ends every argument. But three? Come on.
    Obama was well spoken when he insulted them