Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An omen from the AP?

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dnc said:

97 was the greatest failure of Jim Lambright's failure ridden HC career.

That team was fucking stacked.

From my seats it looked like Pat Johnson was a little too much for your "stacked" team.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    AZDuck said:

I was at the Oregon game that year. It was fun

I remember it pretty well. UW went up late on a Tui to Hooker TD. Oregon came down and threw a bomb on Mel Miller. CB was a real weakness on almost all the Lambo teams.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club
    Lambo spent the first half making Tui a pocket passer. He let him be Tui the second half which is how we? got the lead
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Lambo spent the first half making Tui a pocket passer. He let him be Tui the second half which is how we? got the lead

A ruthless coach would have started Tui in 98 after the blowout at Nebraska.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    dnc said:

A ruthless coach would have started Tui in 98 after the blowout at Nebraska.

I pass judgement on any and all car selfies.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    hideous and disgusting
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

dnc said:

Uh no they werent. Dillon went pro. No running game, shit defense. WTF are u talking about. Were u at husky stadium when Ahman Green ran at will from the 1st cornhusker snap? Hardly fucking stacked. Nebraska was stacked where it mattered...on both lines
    How does it feel to suck Lambo's cock all the time?

How does Lambo's cock taste in your mouth?
    Lambo was a missed field goal, and starting Fortney and shehee in 96 @ ASU away from back-to-back rose bowls buttfucker. Oh, you werent born yet, my bad
    Lambo sucked. You lose all credibility saying otherwise.
    A coach who takes over a heavily sanctioned team, and has them in a position to go to back-to-back rose bowls, a year after the death penalty equivalent, hardly "sucks". You just sound incredibly ignorant...well let's just say you are.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

AZDuck said:

I remember it pretty well. UW went up late on a Tui to Hooker TD. Oregon came down and threw a bomb on Mel Miller. CB was a real weakness on almost all the Lambo teams.
    Uh, mel miller and Jermaine smith played like upperclassmen as RS freshmen. Pretty damn good corners dude. Does everyone here just talk out their ass?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

dnc said:

Uh no they werent. Dillon went pro. No running game, shit defense. WTF are u talking about. Were u at husky stadium when Ahman Green ran at will from the 1st cornhusker snap? Hardly fucking stacked. Nebraska was stacked where it mattered...on both lines
    How does it feel to suck Lambo's cock all the time?

How does Lambo's cock taste in your mouth?
    Lambo was a missed field goal, and starting Fortney and shehee in 96 @ ASU away from back-to-back rose bowls buttfucker. Oh, you werent born yet, my bad
    Lambo sucked. You lose all credibility saying otherwise.
    A coach who takes over a heavily sanctioned team, and has them in a position to go to back-to-back rose bowls, a year after the death penalty equivalent, hardly "sucks". You just sound incredibly ignorant...well let's just say you are.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,692 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Uh, mel miller and Jermaine smith played like upperclassmen as RS freshmen. Pretty damn good corners dude. Does everyone here just talk out their ass?
    Yeah, you!