Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An omen from the AP?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Thanks for agreeing with my take on Lambo and Tui.

If I was cranky its because I didn't sleep well. I was tossing and tuning in my Lynwood apartment due to the smoke and @Baphomet 's flat roof townhome

But again

THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME

Race, there was ZERO agreement. Wipe the semen from yo eyes and comprehend
    I think we all agree that you agreed with me

Thank you
    Poo poo pee pee hee hee. Race, you're in your 50's. Fuck man act like a man. I feel sorry for Tommy. As fragile as he is, and at times I take that into consideration. I dont like to pile on him, and do take a knee to keep the score down with him. As such, he needs a man in the relationship...both cant be the pillow biter know what I'm saying?

It's why theres a strong figure in all relationships among ALL Earths creatures. I have no problem letting your dumbass have it, as I know Tom will console you after I routinely beat you down...but have a heart, reciprocate with Thomas.

Now, act like a man. Stop hiding here at HH all day everyday. Go out and water the herbs on the deck, they're wilting in this heat. Wash the Prius, organize the polyester in the walk in closet. For shits sake just take a few hours away from HH and various other social media sites and get your life together. The aloe cactus plant does indeed need a little water ..

50's?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

Nebraska wasn't the opener? My bad

The Nebby fullback went 60 up the middle on the first play and it got worse from there. Brock gets hurt and Tui burns his redshirt being mismanaged against UO.

Fucking Lambo no wonder I have blocked all this from memory

The '98 Nebraska game was the one I thought you were talking about. We were down 55-0 in the third quarter.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2018

Our OL that year was very solid Pup with Olson an AA, Kruetz an AA, Coats(5 star). D Line was meh. Chorak was returning Pac 10 DPOY though.

This team this year needs Tui at qb. Water is wet I know.

Lambo spent the first half making Tui a pocket passer. He let him be Tui the second half which is how we? got the lead

WTF are you talking about? Tui started in the NFL as a pocket passer, was a pocket passer, who ran the option, under Neuheisel. Every one of Don James qb's were pocket passers who ran a little option.

Tui ran a lot of option, but still was very effective as a pocket passer. Race, u've been posting this rubbish for 20 years ...hard to believe people still give u a platform

Btw lambo didnt 'let' tui be tui. He just eluded the fucking rush, got outside pocket and made plays. You are just flat stupid
    What does Tui in the NFL have to do with his first start as a true freshman?

Bueller?
    Well pupil, you tried to insinuate that somehow Lambo asked Tui to be a pocket passer in the 1st half, then told him In the 2nd half..."Tui, just be you, get outside pocket"...

You dumbfuck Race, his 1st series "Tui was Tui"...he scrambled outside a crushing pocket and delivered a 1st down strike. He was same player in 1st half he was in the 2nd half. What you said is just so unbelievably stupid and uninformed.

The NFL reference is simple. You purposefully led the ignorant group-thinkers here to believe lambo wanted tui to stay in pocket 1st half and that's not who he was. He was a free-wheeling option qb who got his chance to be him in 2nd half, and NOT a pocket passer. Your whole post was built on ignorance, not remembering the game accurately, then posting here that you somehow had a unique spin on the tui-nebraska game in an effort to trash Lamboghini.

My reference to the NFL was simple. He WAS a pocket passer with the ability to create outside the pocket, run the option (which he did help Neuheisel implement in '99) and be a remarkable leader (which he was the 1st time he entered the huddle vs Nebraska). Dont talk the specifics of football..it doesnt suit you. Leave that shit to Pumper and Steel2@
    Olson and kreutz the best to ever play at Washington. Coats didnt live up to billing, Dalan was ok. Nebraska manhandled both lines though still.. Dline was pathetic sans Chorak.

To say its lambo's fault is just silly. The '96 team with Dillon was better. If not for plummer's heroics UW was rose bowl bound. Not in 97. Learned brock couldnt take a hit. He didnt have to with Dillon. After sheshee got hurt season over. Not lambo's fault
    edited August 2018
    Boy was Cleeland good. Pete should watch film of that year and how to run a TE screen. Big money...every time

Remember Brocks play action in 96 steel? He just sat and tapped the ball forever, not a rusher in sight. Dillon froze defenses. He'd hit flash freddy without a defender for a mile. Everyone cheated up on dillon

If dillon returned in 97, UW would have made rose bowl, won and you'd all be calling lambo a hero u fickle fucks.

For u millennials, Dillon was kinda good....and Lambo pounded the rock like good coaches used to do.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,900 Founders Club
    Lil pump runnin the doog excuse gamut today and triple posting like a CHAMP
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Hey pup, STOp plagiarism Race's shit, fucko!
    PurpleJ said:

Sometimes I wish pup was a true original like Race. Someone who could think his own thoughts and didn't engage in group think.

Only 1 original here...everyone knows who that is
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,900 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Sometimes I wish pup was a true original like Race. Someone who could think his own thoughts and didn't engage in group think.

Only 1 original here...everyone knows who that is
    Stealing my avatar is the opposite of original pup. I understand you wanna be like purpy, but you gotta try and be urself. i will support u in your journey from cap hill closet dweller to out and proud pole greaser! Maybe if u work hard enough can be good enough to play in freeme's league ;)))))) kisss
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

AZDuck said:

I was at the Oregon game that year. It was fun

I remember it pretty well. UW went up late on a Tui to Hooker TD. Oregon came down and threw a bomb on Mel Miller. CB was a real weakness on almost all the Lambo teams.
    Uh, mel miller and Jermaine smith played like upperclassmen as RS freshmen. Pretty damn good corners dude. Does everyone here just talk out their ass?
    The fact that those two were the best CB's Lambo ever had speaks volumes.

I remember Scott Greenlaw. I also remember Babushka throwing for like 500 yards in 98. Akili Smith threw for 400+.

Are you related to Lambo, Pump?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

How much time did you spend finding and posting that? If you spent half that effort trying to get off DSHS you'd be out of your situation.

Ill still be here for therapy. As everyone knows well, im always here for anyone who needs it. Like i was for Cockus°, and a few others. I never leave my comrades behind, even if theyre buttwipes like yourself J.

The c°