Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Discus

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Yeah, how dare some of us actually want to talk football with a worthy, non-traditional opponent that may not know much about our program. Keep your Oregon shite to yourself. The Ducks get their ass kicking next year in Dallas. Right now the adults are busy talking about the biggest game of the opening weekend.

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Auburn is going to be a .500 team next year.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The strength of schedule is set up nicely for a 2019 playoff run. A weakened Auburn and a mediocre UW on the road who'll be breaking in a new QB.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

The strength of schedule is set up nicely for a 2019 playoff run. A weakened Auburn and a mediocre UW on the road who'll be breaking in a new QB.

We (we?) will be breaking in a new qb too..

edited August 2018

Have higher expectations or get fucked by the Autzen rapist.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Might be a good time to put a futures bet on Auburn winning the natty next year
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

Might be a good time to put a futures bet on Auburn winning the natty next year
    I see what you did there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

Yeah, how dare some of us actually want to talk football with a worthy, non-traditional opponent that may not know much about our program. Keep your Oregon shite to yourself. The Ducks get their ass kicking next year in Dallas. Right now the adults are busy talking about the biggest game of the opening weekend.

The optimism you guy show must be painful. You're smoking DICK if you think the Oregon Fucks are going to win a meaningful game. I'm honestly no talking shit when I say it will be generations before you guys will ever bring a National championship back to the Fag12 why don't you just be a Georgia fan or a Clemson fan. Cheer for someone who doesn't make you seem like a retard. I mean isn't just a little embarrassing cheering for Oregon or Washington? I pray to God that they find the means to show that awful fucking team an ounce of respect. How do you find the fucking audacity to even reply with that bull shit. Do you tell your friends and family this same crap? I'd fucking kill myself knowing i had to wake up everyday and pull for Oregon LOL and to live there lmao GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE your entire conference is a Joke who hasn't been taken seriously in years. Choke on your kids dick you idiot. I like my toyota. I'm thinking about upgrading to a Mercedes. All jokes aside I'm really thinking about a Mercedes but the new Lexus LS is slightly cheaper and looks just as good so I'l probably go with that.
    haie said:

All 4 NW pac 12 schools have some die hard loyal fanbases. Even the little Benny Beavlets.

Talk shit about the powder blues or the .89% utes who are just happy to be in the Pac 12, but leave the true north 4's out of it.

That being said yes I agree I too would kill myself if I was an Oregon alum.

North 3's. The beavs are so much shit they don't deserve to be included in the group. At least the cougs have a shot at making the playoffs someday. The beavers? No, just no. @BennyBeaver
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Damn, i clicked this thread hoping for some track and field highlights.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

All 4 NW pac 12 schools have some die hard loyal fanbases. Even the little Benny Beavlets.

Talk shit about the powder blues or the .89% utes who are just happy to be in the Pac 12, but leave the true north 4's out of it.

North 3's. The beavs are so much shit they don't deserve to be included in the group. At least the cougs have a shot at making the playoffs someday. The beavers? No, just no. @BennyBeaver
    They don't get all the Lane CC loyalty, I'll give you that
    You and the Apostle went to Central together, substitute the beavs for the true school of Washington and you've got your PNW 4.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You and the Apostle went to Central together, substitute the beavs for the true school of Washington and you've got your PNW 4.

UW class of 2010. I have a right to be here. All the Lane CC grads have moved on to the Timbers. Maybe you should too.
    haie said:

UW class of 2010. I have a right to be here. All the Lane CC grads have moved on to the Timbers. Maybe you should too.
    2010 is even better. Your final year as a husky and it ends with Oregon going to the National Championship.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

Really? Cool. Good to know.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

UW Bothell