Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #50: What is an OKG?

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

First of all, even if this Chest guy is a pretty big deal, if he's connecting to the pod on a fucking Boost Mobile account leave him alone in Montana to continue his bleach guzzling.

Airwolf gets a pass cuz of cool charts, maff and shit.

I'm officially contesting the results of TSIO's whitest teams bottom 4 in the Pac-12.

True, we have approximately 33 black players on the roster, thus putting us in the bottom 4 of black players, or seemingly one of the whitest teams in the Pac. Here is where I think you are wrong. 33% black players does not mean a roster is now 66% white. WE HAVE 33 FUCKING POLYS ON THE ROSTER BITCH!!!!

So redo the fucking maff and correct your statement.

Or, tell me that 33 white guys on the roster still puts us in the bottom 4 and I will sincerely apologize for calling you a bunch of fucking maff challenged, Poly's-are-caucausion, racist motherfuckers.

I'm officially contesting the need to talk about a slow white guy team with a meathead hc that has never won the South.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Great pod, despite the sound issues

? for the crew -- where might one find the data on recruiting by ethnicity you guys were referencing in the last part of the pood? Have scoured @pdawg206 on the Twatters but can't seem to locate where he may have posted it. Really interesting, distressing, and important topic -- glad you guys are shedding so much light on it.

I will only answer this question if you change your avatar to be Double J from Saturday Night Fever.
    I can do that
    Nice. I don’t really know, actually.
    POTD

Great pod, despite the sound issues

? for the crew -- where might one find the data on recruiting by ethnicity you guys were referencing in the last part of the pood? Have scoured @pdawg206 on the Twatters but can't seem to locate where he may have posted it. Really interesting, distressing, and important topic -- glad you guys are shedding so much light on it.

I will only answer this question if you change your avatar to be Double J from Saturday Night Fever.
    I can do that
    Nice. I don’t really know, actually.
    All right then -- I'd settle for more X-Clan references in upcoming pods then. Perhaps a new recurring "DDY By the Way" segment, brought to you by Professor X?

That’s fair. With a key... you Sissssssssssies.

Brother J, ISIS (yes, she claimed it first) and the light skinned red-headed dude that I always thought was trying to jump a train he didn’t really belong on.
    89ute said:

First of all, even if this Chest guy is a pretty big deal, if he's connecting to the pod on a fucking Boost Mobile account leave him alone in Montana to continue his bleach guzzling.

I'm officially contesting the results of TSIO's whitest teams bottom 4 in the Pac-12.

True, we have approximately 33 black players on the roster, thus putting us in the bottom 4 of black players, or seemingly one of the whitest teams in the Pac. Here is where I think you are wrong. 33% black players does not mean a roster is now 66% white. WE HAVE 33 FUCKING POLYS ON THE ROSTER BITCH!!!!

Or, tell me that 33 white guys on the roster still puts us in the bottom 4 and I will sincerely apologize for calling you a bunch of fucking maff challenged, Poly's-are-caucausion, racist motherfuckers.

The only people that matter are black people. The rest are white or almost white so much that they are white.

If you have one non-black parent you are white no matter what you put on your government forms.
    Obama’s not even a little bit black. White and Kenyan.

Africans aren’t black. They’re Africans.
    You think they say in Kenya, “you’re a black person.” JFC. Black people are only from the US.

Obama can be like 10% black because Americans are racist retards... but black people come from the US n A.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You think they say in Kenya, “you’re a black person.” JFC. Black people are only from the US.

Obama can be like 10% black because Americans are racist retards... but black people come from the US n A.

What about South Africa? Or is that population group blicks as opposed to blacks?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    89ute said:

TSIO Mods, I nominate the Ute to guest host on the next Pod.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    edited August 2018
    haie said:

89ute said:

I'm officially contesting the need to talk about a slow white guy team with a meathead hc that has never won the South.
    I couldn't have said it better.

Don't forget whose best recruiting pitch was "Dennis Erickson is most likely going to die in the next couple years"

Which always made me chuckle
    Good stuff Willingham, good stuff.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

89ute said:

And his wife #1 and #4 as special guest
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In defense of J Sirmon who hasnt snapped a pic of their D?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

89ute said:

Fuck NO
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So what's the backstory on this Chest fellow?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

89ute said:

Just some guy wishing he could host a pod like me
    Host? Who the fuck are you?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

89ute said:

Just some guy wishing he could host a pod like me
    Host? Who the fuck are you?
    Just a guy who knows how to host a compelling pod