Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #50: What is an OKG?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
    I think it's widely agreed that DDY is the doogliest doog in the pool
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    What is an OKG?!

A miserable little pile of whiteness!

But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget Dabo won the Natty with a tryhard Whyte Viking reciever.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

His metrics sucked in 14 and 15. He was claiming better than the record bullshit

We should really find that thread because I remember it getting heated in chat.

I think I got shredded for taking a more middle ground, but I wasn't offended because HH is all about the blicks and whites and can't comprehend the grays.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

Anyone here that thinks Pete and everyone on staff would have 'construct definition' in any meaningful way on OKGs is a motherfucking retard.

Literally none of them really know what it means and it mostly means 'just act like you're white/slow strategy... but in a pinch, just being white works.'

Jesus, do you really believe your own bullshit? I'd say their idea about what constitutes an OKG is at least as coherent as yours (and others') about what constitutes a "doog." That definition appears to be fluid, and means any person that disagrees with me.

Maybe we should take Lake at his word about what he's looking for. Maybe it's about taking to coaching, as demonstrated primarily by past performance. Then it wouldn't matter that Skinny was passed out or somebody else was drinking underage or whatever, because those don't have anything to do with taking to coaching, working hard, etc.

And maybe these are just the kinds of kids Pete can work with, and knowing his limitations, he's decided to restrict his player search in that way. You ever work with somebody that you just can't "get," no matter how much you try? I have; put me and this guy on a team and I can just try hard to understand him for five years and it wasn't going to happen. If that's Pete, you're just pissing and moaning that Pete isn't who you want him to be.

I can't wait for the diva response about how fucking retarded I am, despite the fact you don't know me. Let 'er rip....
    Anyone who says we should take any public figure at their word is a complete fucking retard. Hope you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course no one was happy when Larry Scott had Japan join the Pac 12 and America took it out on them in the conference championship game led by some Richland Bomber 5 stars
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

David Shaw's Brit team always looked bad early in the season but he was ready for Hitler when they played for the division

TSIO when they couldn't finish off a depleted Russian squad away. What the Russians lacked in experience they made up for in rotational depth. From then on it was just a matter of tim before they got exposed as front runners by a powerhouse program like America.
    Russia might have been depleted but those fuckers had a home field advantage like no other.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

David Shaw's Brit team always looked bad early in the season but he was ready for Hitler when they played for the division

TSIO when they couldn't finish off a depleted Russian squad away. What the Russians lacked in experience they made up for in rotational depth. From then on it was just a matter of tim before they got exposed as front runners by a powerhouse program like America.
    Russia might have been depleted but those fuckers had a home field advantage like no other.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Russia being exempt from scholarship restrictions really helped them in the Barbarossa Snow Bowl. They didn't panic when they went down 38-0 in the first half.

I started a higher level discussion mining similar territory in the Tug.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment