Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #50: What is an OKG?

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

I for one missed @WilburHooksHands. Other than that it was yet another instant classic despite the murmurs from the alien rape chamber.

Lots of rumors out there. You'll find the truth on twitter.
    Stfu, you were on the pod @WilburHooksHands getting penetrated by @AIRWOLF DDY had to pause the pod
    My bondage fantasies don't involve aliens hth
    I can't help but notice that you didn't specifically exclude me from them though.

I love a man who can read between the lines.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ. Coker, Dennis and Chester. Thats it. Or fix Redmond's audio. He seem smarter than Swaye. If you want to sign people up set up a Race and Sven pod.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Chest was on point on cobra not being OKG
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    a reasonable optimistic dennis plus fucked up audio
    i didnt hear any trademark ice jiggling either were u people even drunk?
    0/10
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Poont of clarification: Are you saying Pete is racist?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've made the point in other threads but I love hearing you guys nail it on the pood. Fast strategy kids who are given some stability and structure in their environment can really flourish.

This is pretty much what happened to me with some really good corches and it made all the difference in my future and why i'm not a pour.

Im hoping Lake can bridge the Petermen message to these FS kids and that's what can take us to the next level. It's a huge opportunity both for our? Program and for these kids as well.

@UW_Doog_Bot, aka bridging the gap between @Swaye and YellaPiss.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've made the point in other threads but I love hearing you guys nail it on the pood. Fast strategy kids who are given some stability and structure in their environment can really flourish.

This is pretty much what happened to me with some really good corches and it made all the difference in my future and why i'm not a pour.

Im hoping Lake can bridge the Petermen message to these FS kids and that's what can take us to the next level. It's a huge opportunity both for our? Program and for these kids as well.

@UW_Doog_Bot, aka bridging the gap between @Swaye and YellaPiss.
    Someone has to convince you that it's fine to order the strippers and that you're wife won't find out and someone has to convince swaye that fighting that cop is a bad idea. It's how good tims are had.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    TTJ said:

@AIRWOLF is.
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 597
    Great pod, despite the sound issues

? for the crew -- where might one find the data on recruiting by ethnicity you guys were referencing in the last part of the pood? Have scoured @pdawg206 on the Twatters but can't seem to locate where he may have posted it. Really interesting, distressing, and important topic -- glad you guys are shedding so much light on it.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

? for the crew -- where might one find the data on recruiting by ethnicity you guys were referencing in the last part of the pood? Have scoured @pdawg206 on the Twatters but can't seem to locate where he may have posted it. Really interesting, distressing, and important topic -- glad you guys are shedding so much light on it.

I will only answer this question if you change your avatar to be Double J from Saturday Night Fever.
  • Options

I will only answer this question if you change your avatar to be Double J from Saturday Night Fever.
    I can do that
  • Options

I can do that
    Nice. I don’t really know, actually.
    All right then -- I'd settle for more X-Clan references in upcoming pods then. Perhaps a new recurring "DDY By the Way" segment, brought to you by Professor X?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

@AIRWOLF is.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.

TTJ said:

@AIRWOLF is.
    I should have seen this coming.