Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to backthepack

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Such fag, fudgepack
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jesus fucking christ, if you're going to stick around you really need to be a better poster.

Ironic?
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

i'm not gay

LEAVE
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    fuck, five page fuckin poast about a baby back bitch.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

not supposed to a "whoosh" just my opinion of him.. greatest QB of all time tho... just comes of like a douche to me.. but it's probably just me..

Tom Brady has 4 rings. Manning has 1. Maybe Manning has some better stats? But who fucking cares dude? He's one ring away from being a Dan Marino fucking looser.

And it's funny you're willing to call Brady a cheater (deflate gate was a fucking joke btw...butthurt Colts), and not acknowledge that Manning is probably injecting HGH into his massive fucking forehead every night.
    I like to talk pro football on HH, its what I like to do. Put that same passion into husky football and you might last.
    I hate pro football. Just stating facts.

Anyways, Husky football is dead until proven otherwise so what's the point in talking about it? Roll Tide.
    Well youngin, a fan follows a team thru tuff times. Good and bad. A dude in mid life crisis jumps on a winner, to feel good about oneself. Psych 101.

The Ty years were hard on everybody, the Sark years were worse. Ty at least left Sark a QB, some depth. Sark left Peter nothing. 3 thoroughbreds and 82 dwarf ponies. You clearly abandoned your team when support was needed most.. When Petersen, after 3-5 years, makes UW a legit playoff team you will not be allowed back on wagon. Will save this. You wrote off UW, Petersen and doubled down.

You're already starting to squeal J as its clear Peter could contend next year, a year early. Too bad though you gave up on Pete, UW after 2 years. Ill personally be there to bootstomp your cunt when you try.

Did you jump off hawks wagon? Fuck yeah you did. You're weari n g a Cam jersey right now. BTW, bitches dont like grown men who wear jerseys
    Interesting
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

fuck, five page fuckin poast about a baby back bitch.

You sound like you CARE