Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho with a message to Oregon

124»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Any time ballz, mosster, and obk are in a thread, it should be auto-locked. Shit, even AZduck has been fagging it up lately.

You can't flag a mod. My name is on the building.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Can we just play football already?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Seems like his message changed to "I'm in Nevada, come pick me up".
  • Options
    kirkland88kirkland88 Member Posts: 28
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

haie said:

Lol. Herbert has measurables, but hasn't done anything. I'm excited to watch him beat up on shitty teams before getting hurt.

End the quooking. You guys actually remind me of the Sark doogs. It's not going to end well.
    Gotta love UW fans talking like they're a blueblood when they aren't even in that conversation.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Lol. Herbert has measurables, but hasn't done anything. I'm excited to watch him beat up on shitty teams before getting hurt.

End the quooking. You guys actually remind me of the Sark doogs. It's not going to end well.
    Gotta love UW fans talking like they're a blueblood when they aren't even in that conversation.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018

haie said:

Gotta love Oregon getting stomped by UW and being completely irrelevant again.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

People change. He’s not on you’re team anymoar

I'm sorry did you just get off the phone with him and know whether or not he will return to UW? Where's Jalen Hall by the way? Did you see any Dawgs reveling in the fact that he signed and won't even show up because he would rather try to be a rapper than go to Oregon? The quook hate is so tasty. Let's me know how much losing to UW is getting to you.
    Es la verdad pendejo!

Escuchame:

1. Pedro se preocupa por el carácter.
    2. Pedro se preocupa por los grados.
    3. Pedro se preocupa en que el muchacho tiene una pasión por el fútbol.
    4. Pedro se preocupa en el ética laboral.
    5. Lo único que les importa a los patos son las estrellas y los uniformes. Es lo único que les importa!

Vete al carajo patos!

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    We don't want Hurts. He's Jake Browning. Hurts is headed to UW imo.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Yawn. You peaked in 2016. This is what the comedown looks like.
    Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

I'm shaking and about to vomit. I don't know who the other kid is.
    Wrong as usual. Started for Georgia as a true Freshman. Won 8 games. Held off 6'1 Fromm in training camp. Lost his job to injury. He's a baller. You're scared. The quook hate tastes so good.
    He was so good I missed his entire freshman season of getting to a gas station bowl.

Hey buddy, if you're the guy, you don't lose your spot when you get injured. You heal, then return. Skinny lost his job and Georgia got way better because of it.

Keep it coming sweetheart.
    Mmmmmmm SO TASTYYYY! Give me some more quook hate please. I want some more.

Eason is a monster talent. But keep the hate coming. You're so scared. Nobody in their fucking right mind tries to downplay Eason's talent except a stupid, biased, and scared quook.
    Like Justin Herbert that is projected to be the first QB taken in the 2019 draft by everyone would be considered a monster talent.

A guy with a 55% completion rating and getting jumped by a dwarf who is going to get jumped this year by a freshman is well...not much to write home about.

The facts are on my side sweetie. Your next guy is a kid from Idaho that won't be ready to go and Oregon has a Herbert clone from a football factory.

This isn't hard. You have white linebackers and you're not in the B1G Ten. This is going to end poorly.
    Bitch what did Justin Herbert look like as a true Freshman? Oh that's right...70-21 and his first pass was to Budda Baker.
    I don't even need to say shit, you can watch for yourself:

https://youtu.be/sITdRWnz5xI

https://youtu.be/6F3ZWQzKlLo

But no, I'm sure you're right. His freakish arm talent is a down grade from Jake Browning. What was I thinking?

God you're fucking retarted.

I hope this is a whoosh