Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho with a message to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is an example of why we might need to start a mentorship program. Lurking sometimes isn’t enough.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Yawn. You peaked in 2016. This is what the comedown looks like.
    Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

I'm shaking and about to vomit. I don't know who the other kid is.
    Wrong as usual. Started for Georgia as a true Freshman. Won 8 games. Held off 6'1 Fromm in training camp. Lost his job to injury. He's a baller. You're scared. The quook hate tastes so good.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

Wrong as usual. Started for Georgia as a true Freshman. Won 8 games. Held off 6'1 Fromm in training camp. Lost his job to injury. He's a baller. You're scared. The quook hate tastes so good.
    He was so good I missed his entire freshman season of getting to a gas station bowl.

Hey buddy, if you're the guy, you don't lose your spot when you get injured. You heal, then return. Skinny lost his job and Georgia got way better because of it.

Keep it coming sweetheart.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

He was so good I missed his entire freshman season of getting to a gas station bowl.

Hey buddy, if you're the guy, you don't lose your spot when you get injured. You heal, then return. Skinny lost his job and Georgia got way better because of it.

Mmmmmmm SO TASTYYYY! Give me some more quook hate please. I want some more.

Eason is a monster talent. But keep the hate coming. You're so scared. Nobody in their fucking right mind tries to downplay Eason's talent except a stupid, biased, and scared quook.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

@StrongArmCobra , please to be logging out and starting fresh with a new username.

PurpleJ alt
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Eason is a monster talent. But keep the hate coming. You're so scared. Nobody in their fucking right mind tries to downplay Eason's talent except a stupid, biased, and scared quook.
    Like Justin Herbert that is projected to be the first QB taken in the 2019 draft by everyone would be considered a monster talent.

A guy with a 55% completion rating and getting jumped by a dwarf who is going to get jumped this year by a freshman is well...not much to write home about.

The facts are on my side sweetie. Your next guy is a kid from Idaho that won't be ready to go and Oregon has a Herbert clone from a football factory.

This isn't hard. You have white linebackers and you're not in the B1G Ten. This is going to end poorly.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Like Justin Herbert that is projected to be the first QB taken in the 2019 draft by everyone would be considered a monster talent.

A guy with a 55% completion rating and getting jumped by a dwarf who is going to get jumped this year by a freshman is well...not much to write home about.

The facts are on my side sweetie. Your next guy is a kid from Idaho that won't be ready to go and Oregon has a Herbert clone from a football factory.

This isn't hard. You have white linebackers and you're not in the B1G Ten. This is going to end poorly.
    Bitch what did Justin Herbert look like as a true Freshman? Oh that's right...70-21 and his first pass was to Budda Baker.
    I don't even need to say shit, you can watch for yourself:

https://youtu.be/sITdRWnz5xI

https://youtu.be/6F3ZWQzKlLo

But no, I'm sure you're right. His freakish arm talent is a down grade from Jake Browning. What was I thinking?

God you're fucking retarted.

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You’re comparing Eason to noodle arm?! Hahaha. You had better hope he is better.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    dOgmaster said:

You’re comparing Eason to noodle arm?! Hahaha. You had better hope he is better.

I don't need to hope.

You better hope the Justin Herbert you saw against Boise State isn't the real Justin Herbert. He feasted on defenses that were all outside the top 50 last season and then got smacked by Boise State's defense.
  • Options

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

You better hope the Justin Herbert you saw against Boise State isn't the real Justin Herbert. He feasted on defenses that were all outside the top 50 last season and then got smacked by Boise State's defense.
    I think I speak on everyone's behalf when I say we are very worried about our top 5 pick QB.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

I think I speak on everyone's behalf when I say we are very worried about our top 5 pick QB.
    He ain't no top 5 pick if he plays like he played against Boise State. He has a lot to prove. He's mentally weak and folds under pressure. You get a pick, you get a pick, you get a pick. Maybe he should try throwing 43 touch downs in a season and they you can pop off.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

He ain't no top 5 pick if he plays like he played against Boise State. He has a lot to prove. He's mentally weak and folds under pressure. You get a pick, you get a pick, you get a pick. Maybe he should try throwing 43 touch downs in a season and they you can pop off.
    Someone doesn't know how professional sports drafts work.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

Fucking spare me your Justin Herbert quooking. He's done literally nothing. The one top 50 defense he played against last season was a Mountain West team and they absolutely butt fucked him with no Vaseline.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

Herbert's good but if he throws as many picks as TD's and rolls out a QBR of 27 like he did vs Boise he ain't gonna be the top QB picked.

He won't, of course, but if he did he wouldn't get picked in the first round. Actually he probably wouldn't leave school at all.

Yes, the NFL drafts off potential but even they have minimum thresholds you have to hit to be a high pick.

And before you scream "Locker" even that guy had a TD:INT of 1.9 his last year.

He wasn't a top 5 pick either.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Preseason draft pick natty is the best kind of natty
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dOgmaster said:

I don't need to hope.

He’ll have a great pro career. Anyways...
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Weren't you bragging about your supposed upcoming domination with Hurts under center?
  • Options
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Weren't you bragging about your supposed upcoming domination with Hurts under center?
    Lol yes.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Preseason draft pick natty is the best kind of natty

Preseason Heisman or GTFO.