Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho with a message to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Yawn. You peaked in 2016. This is what the comedown looks like.
    Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

I'm shaking and about to vomit. I don't know who the other kid is.
    Weren't you bragging about your supposed upcoming domination with Hurts under center?
    Yes. It's essentially Tebow ball with that kid and no one in the Pac-12 is stopping that.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So a guy that's been running pro style and has 2 years of eligibility remaining is somehow going to transfer, instantly pick up a spread offense in which he actually has to pass (which he can't), and physically emulate a guy that is 4 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier? Got it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

So a guy that's been running pro style and has 2 years of eligibility remaining is somehow going to transfer, instantly pick up a spread offense in which he actually has to pass (which he can't), and physically emulate a guy that is 4 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier? Got it.

Don't forget, he's going to be a grad transfer after five semesters of school
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,137
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Good luck the rest of the way?
  • Options
    Sources said:

Hi, Oregon will be running a man blocking pistol type set now which is what Bama primarily has ran out of with Hurts who was the SEC offensive player of the year as a freshman.

He graduates in December meaning he can go anywhere and play right away for two years. If Tate can run all over this shit conference a way better version of him should be ok.

Obviously it's not a done deal and Herbert could come back for the 2019 season, but if he does declare Hurts has ties to Oregon's staff and that's the best gig he is going to be offered.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Hi, Oregon will be running a man blocking pistol type set now which is what Bama primarily has ran out of with Hurts who was the SEC offensive player of the year as a freshman.

He graduates in December meaning he can go anywhere and play right away for two years. If Tate can run all over this shit conference a way better version of him should be ok.

Obviously it's not a done deal and Herbert could come back for the 2019 season, but if he does declare Hurts has ties to Oregon's staff and that's the best gig he is going to be offered.
    Where the hell are you getting this?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,137
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

Weren't you bragging about your supposed upcoming domination with Hurts under center?
    Yes. It's essentially Tebow ball with that kid and no one in the Pac-12 is stopping that.
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Since when is Hurts better than Tate?
  • Options
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Since always. Tate in the SEC would be, broken.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

The fucking internet idiot. Your Google is as good as mine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Great, and if Tate were transferring to an SEC school, that would be a relevant point. Hurts can't throw - he's Masoli lite.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

The fucking internet idiot. Your Google is as good as mine.
    Thanks!

It's chinteresting to me everyone just accepts this as fact. Just because that's his plan doesn't mean it's going to happen. I didn't realize he enrolled early but even at that that's graduating in six semesters while playing the major college football season during three of them. It's possible but extremely rare or anyone to graduate that quickly.

I would love to see him at Oregon next year but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

LIPO.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Uh I told you this before but apparently you're a tad slow. Penn State after McSorely leaves would be a far better gig. I'm sure Franklin probably offered him and he would actually have a chance to win a championship.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank god for apartheid.

• Options
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Great, and if Tate were transferring to an SEC school, that would be a relevant point. Hurts can't throw - he's Masoli lite.
    Pac-12 Champion Masoli?
  • Options
    kirkland88kirkland88 Member Posts: 28
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Pac-12 Champion Masoli?

Its not the NFL, but he is having a great season in the CFL this year. Playing tonight on ESPN 2 I believe.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Pac-12 Champion Masoli?

Its not the NFL, but he is having a great season in the CFL this year. Playing tonight on ESPN 2 I believe.
    Awesome! Thanks for teh updates
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Pac-12 Champion Masoli?
    Pac 12 champion Browning

Boom roasted
    /thread
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Any time ballz, mosster, and obk are in a thread, it should be auto-locked. Shit, even AZduck has been fagging it up lately.