Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho with a message to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    People change. He’s not on you’re team anymoar
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AZDuck said:

I'm sorry did you just get off the phone with him and know whether or not he will return to UW? Where's Jalen Hall by the way? Did you see any Dawgs reveling in the fact that he signed and won't even show up because he would rather try to be a rapper than go to Oregon? The quook hate is so tasty. Let's me know how much losing to UW is getting to you.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

If he was coming back to UW he’d probably not ask to be released from his LOI, which he just did.

Jalen Hall has been gone for a long time. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

I'm sorry did you just get off the phone with him and know whether or not he will return to UW? Where's Jalen Hall by the way? Did you see any Dawgs reveling in the fact that he signed and won't even show up because he would rather try to be a rapper than go to Oregon? The quook hate is so tasty. Let's me know how much losing to UW is getting to you.
    You literally reveled in the fact hall isn’t coming like, yesterday.
    That was only in response to quook shit talking. When he first left Oregon I didn't say shit and didn't give a fuck.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

That was only in response to quook shit talking. When he first left Oregon I didn't say shit and didn't give a fuck.
    Nice backpedal ruth. Go shove some more shitty tacos down ur gullet
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Nothing has been confirmed by Petersen. This is more so his parents pulling him out of UW (because they're worried about his health) than him choosing to leave on his own. This kid is actually going through some shit and all you piece of shit quooks can do is revel in a potential blow to UW. STFU. You're fucking pathetic.
    Yawn. You peaked in 2016. This is what the comedown looks like.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Oh Yeah WOOOOO! UW is back and Oregon sucks! Oh yeah! 108-24 is fucking hilarious yeah. Quooks so angry. Their hate is tasty. Quooks be crazy. We got Coach Pete baby!
    Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

AZDuck said:

Live by the Straw Man argument. Die by the Straw Man being set ablaze.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Right, and this year if UW does win against Oregon it won't be by much, then you're back to mediocre.
    Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Live by the Straw Man argument. Die by the Straw Man being set ablaze.
    GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

108-24.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

You need to take a walk and get some perspective.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG! Spent dem racks on two chains! My bitch love do cocaine oooh yeah.

108-24.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Yeah, we're right back to mediocre with Salvon Ahmed and Jacob Eason in our backfield. Sure buddy. It's funny how you're literally wrong about everything. I mean you're damn near psychic. All you have to do is go by the exact opposite of your predictions to see the future.
    Jacob Eason, guy that has never played a meaningful snap of football in his life and lost his job to a 5'10" freshman?

I'm shaking and about to vomit. I don't know who the other kid is.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG! Spent dem racks on two chains! My bitch love do cocaine oooh yeah.

108-24.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

108-24.
    Anybody want to claim him?
  • Options
    @StrongArmCobra , please to be logging out and starting fresh with a new username.