Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is it fair to say the reason America is #22 in HS graduation rates..

Is because of minority population explosion? Most specifically black kids and their massive high school failure and dropout rates? Why should America suffer a black eye because blacks have no parenting and thus education discipline.

The rest of the world continues to laugh at us, but at least we can dunk basketballs and catch footballs.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Im sorry that might have come accross az insensitive. I was just using facts like the US Census.

Im glad our forefathers worked so hard to build this great nation on education, hard work and redspect. All of which lie in the gook of the worlds shit pit. Its ok though, we have model cities like Detroit to hank our hats on.

Mexican Americans seem to value hard work, education and the family unit, Asians are a pristine model, most other nationalities value the American pie, what's wrong with that other 15% of the population?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Kobestopper...do you want to take this one?
  • I'm against institutionalized racism, but for blaming blacks for everything.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,702 Founders Club
    Its a black eye for Oregon
    Damn I cant hit the right keys on this phone... my typing teacher must have failed me . Oh, maybe I should have practiced proofreading. Just couldnt wait to get out of class to play hoop
    And Damone, do you have a woman to go bone? I know you dont, but you are a scary fucking lurker on these forums.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

And Damone, do you have a woman to go bone? I know you dont, but you are a scary fucking lurker on these forums.

I see no causation. You seem new here.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck quit your griping. We made the Top 25. You have no idea how hard it is to get the AP voters to pay attention.
    Why didnt Jesse Jackson bring this up instead of blaming America for apartheid. Id appreciate some accountability by black spokesmen instead of perpetuating this nonsense.

Open your schoolbooks, study (if you dont get it secure a tutor) , take tests, go to college and get a job. That simple. But without a dad to make you study (census facts), of course graduation rates suffer. And if we could add a significant proportion of that 15% to our #''s, we wouldnt be #22 in the world in graduation rates.

Lets just blame racism instead of getting to the root of the problem. Here's a fact: There are no tests for dunking ability when it comes to graduation rates. Study you lazy motherfucking americans, both black and white. Basketball wont start your 401k. Why need that though when government will feed you for free, give you free medical and pay you for your 10 kids.
  • Why didnt Jesse Jackson bring this up instead of blaming America for apartheid. Id appreciate some accountability by black spokesmen instead of perpetuating this nonsense.

Open your schoolbooks, study (if you dont get it secure a tutor) , take tests, go to college and get a job. That simple. But without a dad to make you study (census facts), of course graduation rates suffer. And if we could add a significant proportion of that 15% to our #''s, we wouldnt be #22 in the world in graduation rates.

Lets just blame racism instead of getting to the root of the problem. Here's a fact: There are no tests for dunking ability when it comes to graduation rates. Study you lazy motherfucking americans, both black and white. Basketball wont start your 401k. Why need that though when government will feed you for free, give you free medical and pay you for your 10 kids.

PL_SS identity revealed:

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/graduation-rate-record-high-school-students_n_2522128.html

High school graduation rate at record high. Improvement across races.

Increase college graduates by 50%? Excellent. Millions more who will borrow tens of thousands in taxpayer subsidized loans, which increase demand for college education, driving the price even higher...then the graduates gets our with a worthless degree and start life with massive debt. Excellent plan.

How about a system where those who aren't college material are honestly told that and they are steered toward training and vocations where they can make a solid living and not pay an unreasonable amount for that training? Or we can have psychology majors start life with $100k in debt and no marketable skill and pound our fists on the table that college grads working at the fast food place are worth $15 an hour.
    No degree is worthless. Some woman on MSNBC told me so.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/graduation-rate-record-high-school-students_n_2522128.html

Increase college graduates by 50%? Excellent. Millions more who will borrow tens of thousands in taxpayer subsidized loans, which increase demand for college education, driving the price even higher...then the graduates gets our with a worthless degree and start life with massive debt. Excellent plan.

How about a system where those who aren't college material are honestly told that and they are steered toward training and vocations where they can make a solid living and not pay an unreasonable amount for that training? Or we can have psychology majors start life with $100k in debt and no marketable skill and pound our fists on the table that college grads working at the fast food place are worth $15 an hour.
    Wow. I actually agree with Damone on this one. I'd better check for some flying swine or 25 degree temperatures in Phoenix next June.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    Blacks aren't a higher percentage of the population than they were forty years ago. Maybe it has to do with 15 to 20 million illegals? They have one foot in the US & one in Mexico. They'll go back to Mexico for 6 months at a time sometimes. Obviously their kids aren't quite as likely to have 4.0s.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Race did it again!!!

It really does. True story.....my dad told me I'd end up as a ditch digger before Caddyshack came out. And he was a judge
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Is because of minority population explosion? Most specifically black kids and their massive high school failure and dropout rates? Why should America suffer a black eye because blacks have no parenting and thus education discipline.

The rest of the world continues to laugh at us, but at least we can dunk basketballs and catch footballs.

Don't forget the influence of jazz, gospel, and R&B on Rock 'N Roll. Nobody else Rocks like America and that comes directly from our racially diverse culture. Let the rest of the World suck on their higher test scores and grad rates. In America, math Rocks and math is the purist of all in sciences available to educated and uneducated alike providing we don't inhabit brainless places such as Kansas.

America's public education is a wayward shambles, but no more so than our Third World health care system that denies access to millions of citizens regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or education. And who but a semi-illiterate, voter ineligible society could come up with something as inane and useless as a U.S. Congress and (50) state legislatures?

What are gallery countries like Sweden, Japan, Germany, etc. really worth toward the advancement of human kind while America has wars to fight, terrorist to kill, and anarchy within our freedom loving borders to govern? When will Texas and a dozen other backward beggar states give us a break and secede? Are you feeling the enormity of America's brain-sapping powers yet?

America doesn't deny access to healthcare. My wife just spent a week in ICU on a ventilator and we don't have insurance. They still treated her like a queen.

Thank God we got in before the death panels take effect. Under Obamacare America will deny access to healthcare. Its called rationing