Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still Putin's bitch

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"I love the poorly educated" is probably the most honest statement Trump has ever made. Just look at the morons on this board that support him blindly. Between race, Sledog, and pawz... Their combined IQ is equal to Ektards accuracy rate.

I'm smarter than you

By a lot
    Liar
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

It's just fact versus fantasy. Actions over words.

I think you're wrong about this.
    I would be shocked if anything ever comes from Mueller against Trump. There's nothing there

Trump’s actions towards Russia is much tougher than the previous administration and I'm right about that

It wouldn't surprise me. Trump doesn't strike me as all that smart, and Mueller strikes me as a guy who finds things out. I'm pretty sure Bob will find something Trump should have been more careful about hiding.

Call it a hunch.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Who continues to support trump through this shitshow? History is watching. Show your hands. There will be consequences.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I would be shocked if anything ever comes from Mueller against Trump. There's nothing there

Trump’s actions towards Russia is much tougher than the previous administration and I'm right about that

It wouldn't surprise me. Trump doesn't strike me as all that smart, and Mueller strikes me as a guy who finds things out. I'm pretty sure Bob will find something Trump should have been more careful about hiding.

Call it a hunch.
    One of these days I guess we'll see
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who continues to support trump through this shitshow? History is watching. Show your hands. There will be consequences.

I do

Consequences from you? lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

"I love the poorly educated" is probably the most honest statement Trump has ever made. Just look at the morons on this board that support him blindly. Between race, Sledog, and pawz... Their combined IQ is equal to Ektards accuracy rate.

I'm smarter than you

By a lot
    Liar
    No its true. You're really stupid. Everyone says so
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Call it a hunch.
    One of these days I guess we'll see
    Maybe. Things get pretty convoluted these days. I used to think I knew things for sure. Now I'm not as certain.

Could turn out that we're both being played.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Who in the intelligence agency is Trump supposed to believe? Brennan? He voted for the Communist candidate in 1976 presidential election and created a shit show under his watch as CIA Director. Clapper? Strzok? Paige? These people have been attempting to subvert Trump's administration since day one.

The same people here who said Trump's America first nationalism would get us into a war the N Korea, now say he is an anti-American traitor that did not hit a nuclear competitor hard enough.

Do you hear yourselves?

Oh I see. If a rival has Nukes then we aren’t supposed to upset them by challenging them with facts that seem obvious.

So why are we challenging China on trade then?
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Who in the intelligence agency is Trump supposed to believe? Brennan? He voted for the Communist candidate in 1976 presidential election and created a shit show under his watch as CIA Director. Clapper? Strzok? Paige? These people have been attempting to subvert Trump's administration since day one.

The same people here who said Trump's America first nationalism would get us into a war the N Korea, now say he is an anti-American traitor that did not hit a nuclear competitor hard enough.

Do you hear yourselves?

Agree. Trump is a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    Except it isn't. Since there's an actual definition of it.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.

USMChawk said:

Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

• Options
    USMChawk said:

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.

USMChawk said:

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

Angry internet tough guy.

You should challenge Fremont to your neighborhood 7-11. That’ll show him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

You're the tuff guy talking about purging

All talk
  • Options

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

You're the tuff guy talking about purging

All talk
    I support secession more than purges. Same difference though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761
    edited July 2018

If you are highly educated I'll gladly be called poorly educated. All you slack jawed queers are just happy to have something to bitch about on Trump. Don't worry MSNBC will have a new topic for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

60 million. Is that all?

• Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Either the Russians have some serious dirt on Donald Trump, or Trump is really starting to feel the squeeze of this investigation. Maybe both? There has to be some explanation for what we saw today.