Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still Putin's bitch

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    Except it isn't. Since there's an actual definition of it.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.
    Please enlighten us on how he meets the definition.

Actually don't because it's a waste of time.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Are you fucking new here???
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Everyone feel better now?

Joe McCarthy called and he wants his red hysteria back

Don't blame me that the idea of democrats being patriotic or in favor of national security is laughable. Especially in regards to Russia

We don't have to wonder what your reaction to Obama would be, you voted for him after he laughed off Romney and told the Russian ambassador to wait until he didn't have to be elected again

Personal attacks from hypocritical idiots do not bother me.

Benedict Arnold called and wants his opportunistic treason back. At least he had the decency to defect for his bags of silver.

Actually it was the perky nips that got Benny.

• Options

This entire place is a waste of time. Or do you think people actually take this seriously?
  • Options
    dflea said:

Don't blame me that the idea of democrats being patriotic or in favor of national security is laughable. Especially in regards to Russia

We don't have to wonder what your reaction to Obama would be, you voted for him after he laughed off Romney and told the Russian ambassador to wait until he didn't have to be elected again

Benedict Arnold called and wants his opportunistic treason back. At least he had the decency to defect for his bags of silver.

Bitches be the downfall of us all.
    And she was definitely thinking of Major John Andre during...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also would accept

Sex is undefeated which allows for the gays to get in on the action
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

dflea said:

We've all been there.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    It is hypocritical. You freaked out over that comment. Now support a dude who is bending over even more to Russia. I didn't like it either time. HTH
    Yes you're a hypocrite. Please poont out how he bent over? Did he "reset" relations? Did he give them something for nothing? Piles of cash? Did he say I'll be "flexible" comrade! Come on out with it!

You don't like that he didn't publicly bitch at Putin. Wasn't going to happen. That western Europe has inked this deal to supply Russia with billions of dollars in income is total bullshit. It will supply Vlad with billions for military expansion etc. etc. etc. All while NATO allies cut their military funding. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump has a right to tell them to pony up!

If your old enough you'll remember Reagan blocked the big Russia pipeline back in '81 or '82. Europe hated us for it. I know I was there. Fortunately they were still friendly in Denmark. Not so much anywhere else in Europe at the time.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    It is hypocritical. You freaked out over that comment. Now support a dude who is bending over even more to Russia. I didn't like it either time. HTH
    Yes you're a hypocrite. Please poont out how he bent over? Did he "reset" relations? Did he give them something for nothing? Piles of cash? Did he say I'll be "flexible" comrade! Come on out with it!

You don't like that he didn't publicly bitch at Putin. Wasn't going to happen. That western Europe has inked this deal to supply Russia with billions of dollars in income is total bullshit. It will supply Vlad with billions for military expansion etc. etc. etc. All while NATO allies cut their military funding. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump has a right to tell them to pony up!

If your old enough you'll remember Reagan blocked the big Russia pipeline back in '81 or '82. Europe hated us for it. I know I was there. Fortunately they were still friendly in Denmark. Not so much anywhere else in Europe at the time.
    Trump bent over like a rented mule. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I said point it out. Guess you just proved your only know the talking points. Again.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I don't have a problem with Trump talking to Putin. Better to tell them to can their shit face to face instead of on the internet like all you pussies.

This post didn't age well
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I said point it out. Guess you just proved your only know the talking points. Again.
    When asked if he believes ALL of the US intelligence community or Putin, he has said repeatedly that he sides with Putin. Today he made it even clearer than usual.
  • Options

dflea said:

We've all been there.
    We???
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This entire place is a waste of time. Or do you think people actually take this seriously?
    I take my incredibly average HH stats very seriously. It's a big source of pride for me.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."
    Since his own intelligence agencies tapped all of his communications with out basis and falsified FISA application information what would you expect him to say? They have proven untrustworthy. No worries they'll be cleaning that up soon.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Since his own intelligence agencies tapped all of his communications with out basis and falsified FISA application information what would you expect him to say? They have proven untrustworthy. No worries they'll be cleaning that up soon.
    This is what you said:

"Please poont out how he bent over?"

Sorry if you think him trusting Putin over his own intelligence agencies isn't bending over.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.