Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still Putin's bitch

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    Except it isn't. Since there's an actual definition of it.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.

USMChawk said:

Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

60 million. Is that all?

Yup, your purge will be just that easy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,767
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.
    Missed this gem earlier. Will you and all your mask wearing faggot friends hurry up? Me and Race aren't getting any younger!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

60 million. Is that all?

Pretty much, yeah.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Either the Russians have some serious dirt on Donald Trump, or Trump is really starting to feel the squeeze of this investigation. Maybe both? There has to be some explanation for what we saw today.

Trump was trolling Race.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"I love the poorly educated" is probably the most honest statement Trump has ever made. Just look at the morons on this board that support him blindly. Between race, Sledog, and pawz... Their combined IQ is equal to Ektards accuracy rate.

Rent free ........
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

60 million. Is that all?

Pretty much, yeah.
    I look forward to your effort. Try not to disappoint.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

60 million. Is that all?

Pretty much, yeah.
    It won’t require any effort. What part of that do you still not get?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Putin's bitch was the guy who claimed no one was messing with the election when they were

Using Obama as an excuse for Donny to continue to bend over for Putin is like saying it's okay for Peterman to continue to lose to Oregon because Sark did. Don't you Trumptards have higher expectations for your dear leader?
    Do we have high expectations of donald trump?

The guy that was voted in because he said funny vulgar shit, made leftists cry (still does), and wasn't hillary?

No. Not in the slightest.

I expect him to continue making leftists cry all day every day.
    As always, this guy gets it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

60 million. Is that all?

Pretty much, yeah.
    It won’t require any effort. What part of that do you still not get?
    The part where you think you actually have a chance.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    All the civil war talk here reminds me of when everyone came together after the attack on the WTC.

It's fantastic to see a great leader like Trump bring the country together after an attack by a foreign aggressor.

• Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

All the civil war talk here reminds me of when everyone came together after the attack on the WTC.

It's fantastic to see a great leader like Trump bring the country together after an attack by a foreign aggressor.

When did a bunch of social media posts become an attack?

Stick and stones.......

You're better than this.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dflea said:

Stick and stones.......

You're better than this.

Sure. That's all it was.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Sounds like you should check the meter. And go fishing.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

Missed this gem earlier. Will you and all your mask wearing faggot friends hurry up? Me and Race aren't getting any younger!

Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

And don't forget that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Stick and stones.......

You're better than this.

Sure. That's all it was.

Evidentiary requirements and all.....

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

This dude is TUFF
    The MCHawk vs 6’5” Ranger matchup is gonna be lit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Youre right, the great uniter Obama totally had race relations at the best theyve ever been