Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Vs Washington

Comments

• Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

AuburnFan said:

Gladstone said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)

Rather easily, say 34-17?
    No ....
    Y'all won't score 17 on our Defense :wink:

UCF really struggled to move the ball

Not gonna lie ... that sucked. It was almost as if we were one game away from being in the playoff and then having to settle for playing a team from a non Power5 school .... Wait
    I was going to ask what happened in the UCF game hoping there'd be a response more interesting than 'letdown after missing the playoffs' but guess not.

it's semi early to talk football on this main board but stick around and sometime in the summer this place miraculously becomes the spot to talk husky football.

quick skinny:

jake browning sucks, we hate him. the national media loves him for whatever reason. i watched the fiesta bowl in nola with a bunch of clemson fans who were like 'oh yeah jake browning is good i've heard of him!' and then watched in horror as he shat all over himself as he is want to do in big games

our defensive line and DBs are either going to be the 2nd or 3rd best units you'll go against this year, trailing bama and maybe uga. no hyperbole.

our LBs are a bunch of tryhard white dudes, opinions on them are bitterly divided here

WRs completed unproven and suck dick until proven otherwise

TEs amazing, both blockers and catchers

our RB gaskin is probably the most underappreciated player on the west coast, gets about 1/5 of the hype browning does but is consistently solid and our best playmaker. single-handedly kept us in the fiesta bowl

punting game very strong

FG game worse than a herpetic whore after a meth bender

auburn should win rather easily, say 34-17?

This is what I’m looking for!
    My skinny on AU:

Stidham - feel like we have one of the best.
    Willis, backup, is a 4.4 guy that may get 3-4 touches in the zone read.

OL - Biggest concern (mainly at OT) talent galore but we had to get a transfer in the 11th hour who was headed to USC or UCLA. the other two OT are Tega Wongo (only played 1 year of HS football but is a freak of an athlete) and RS FR 5* Calvin Ashley. The fact we took a Grad Trasfer has some of us concerned about Ashley. We started Tega against Clemson and he gave up 5 sacks. We later shifted the OL & has a nice run.

RB: All 4 Star RBs ... starter will be speedster Kam Martin. Freshman Blue chip Asa Martin #4 RB in the country) will probably be the #2.

FB: Stud Sr.
    TE: not great, we have more hybrid guys than true TEs

WR loaded: Craig Myers & Slayton are our best 2 (will play on Sundays) however we had 2 ACL injuries to our #3 & #4 WRs. They should be back but how productive?

Defense: Gus has publicly stated recently this is his best Defense since he’s been here.

DL, 3 5 *s (Brown, Davidson & Moultry) but the best may be Soph Nick Coe. Also 4 year starter Russell returns at DT (most under rated guy because of the 5*s)

LB Vetran group Only lose 1 from 2 Deep last year...

Best front 7 I can remember since the Pat Dye Days

DBs: Concern, Lots of talent (5 straight Top 10 classes) the 2 deep are all 4 star recruits, lots of game experience at CB, but I’m concerned about Safety. Especially playing against a veteran QB.

FG, #1 kicker in the country. Brother of our kicker who just got drafted. He beat all his brothers HS FG records. Looked awesome from 50+ in spring game.

P - No clue. Our new punter is a rugby player from Australia... 50/50 that works out.

In short, this is one of the best AU teams (better than last year’s team that won the West and overall better than 13 that made it to the NC game) I’ve seen on paper.

If OT (especially LT) & Safeties are not a problem I think it can be a special season.

For this game?
    Toss up

I think our Front 7 on D will cause problems for UW (and anyone) ... I think it comes down to the play of Browning & our DBs. UW will have to beat us through the air

I think we’re a 4 point favorite right now & I won’t touch that line

Might as well not even play the gayme then.
    Missed where I said toss up?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AuburnFan said:

Gladstone said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)

No ....

Not gonna lie ... that sucked. It was almost as if we were one game away from being in the playoff and then having to settle for playing a team from a non Power5 school .... Wait
    I was going to ask what happened in the UCF game hoping there'd be a response more interesting than 'letdown after missing the playoffs' but guess not.

it's semi early to talk football on this main board but stick around and sometime in the summer this place miraculously becomes the spot to talk husky football.

quick skinny:

jake browning sucks, we hate him. the national media loves him for whatever reason. i watched the fiesta bowl in nola with a bunch of clemson fans who were like 'oh yeah jake browning is good i've heard of him!' and then watched in horror as he shat all over himself as he is want to do in big games

our defensive line and DBs are either going to be the 2nd or 3rd best units you'll go against this year, trailing bama and maybe uga. no hyperbole.

our LBs are a bunch of tryhard white dudes, opinions on them are bitterly divided here

our RB gaskin is probably the most underappreciated player on the west coast, gets about 1/5 of the hype browning does but is consistently solid and our best playmaker. single-handedly kept us in the fiesta bowl

punting game very strong

This is what I’m looking for!
    My skinny on AU:

Stidham - feel like we have one of the best.
    Willis, backup, is a 4.4 guy that may get 3-4 touches in the zone read.

OL - Biggest concern (mainly at OT) talent galore but we had to get a transfer in the 11th hour who was headed to USC or UCLA. the other two OT are Tega Wongo (only played 1 year of HS football but is a freak of an athlete) and RS FR 5* Calvin Ashley. The fact we took a Grad Trasfer has some of us concerned about Ashley. We started Tega against Clemson and he gave up 5 sacks. We later shifted the OL & has a nice run.

RB: All 4 Star RBs ... starter will be speedster Kam Martin. Freshman Blue chip Asa Martin #4 RB in the country) will probably be the #2.

FB: Stud Sr.
    TE: not great, we have more hybrid guys than true TEs

WR loaded: Craig Myers & Slayton are our best 2 (will play on Sundays) however we had 2 ACL injuries to our #3 & #4 WRs. They should be back but how productive?

Defense: Gus has publicly stated recently this is his best Defense since he’s been here.

DL, 3 5 *s (Brown, Davidson & Moultry) but the best may be Soph Nick Coe. Also 4 year starter Russell returns at DT (most under rated guy because of the 5*s)

LB Vetran group Only lose 1 from 2 Deep last year...

Best front 7 I can remember since the Pat Dye Days

DBs: Concern, Lots of talent (5 straight Top 10 classes) the 2 deep are all 4 star recruits, lots of game experience at CB, but I’m concerned about Safety. Especially playing against a veteran QB.

FG, #1 kicker in the country. Brother of our kicker who just got drafted. He beat all his brothers HS FG records. Looked awesome from 50+ in spring game.

P - No clue. Our new punter is a rugby player from Australia... 50/50 that works out.

In short, this is one of the best AU teams (better than last year’s team that won the West and overall better than 13 that made it to the NC game) I’ve seen on paper.

If OT (especially LT) & Safeties are not a problem I think it can be a special season.

For this game?
    Toss up

I think our Front 7 on D will cause problems for UW (and anyone) ... I think it comes down to the play of Browning & our DBs. UW will have to beat us through the air

I think we’re a 4 point favorite right now & I won’t touch that line

Tl;dr

NOGAF
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,118
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If Skinny Eason didn’t have to sit this year out, we’d all feel a lot better about this game.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AuburnFan said:

Well, apparently he didn't like his welcoming here and took his ball and went home.

What a pussy.

Sorry to disappoint.... are you losers on here 24/7? Let me guess .... mom & dad’s basement?

Hell I may go days without posting

Keep up or get left behind!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

No ....

quick skinny:

punting game very strong

*wont
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2018

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Get an avatar, cunt!

Where are the cunt avatars?
    Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free AF, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
    Done, I used the better QB for our upcoming game as my avatar
    Doesn't take much to be better than our? Brownsocks.
    For realz? I thought he was good?
    Y’all arent happy with him?
    You said "y'all" so you must be legit and not some dirty duck troll....
    He’s legit. Posting from state of Alabama
    where am i posting from derek
    Yore* with @SpoogeDawg fucking transvestite prostitutes in Mexican ghettos.

Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

No ....

quick skinny:

punting game very strong

*wont
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Please do us a favor and tear every ligament in Jake Browning's knee.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread won't end well
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

This Auburn fan keeps refrencing a bunch of 4 star recruits in the rotation. Which means fuck all...look at UCLA

L.O.L. when has UCLA ever finished in the Top 10 of recruiting?