Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Vs Washington

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AuburnFan said:

Y'all beat Idaho?

Yep, kinda a big deal out here on the Left lololllollool Coast
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2018
    AuburnFan said:

I had fun with the Clemson fans leading up to week 1 last year. Hoping to do the same with you guys. We can trash talk or try to give insight about our teams ... I’m obviously expecting more trash talking (which I’ll dish back out), but if you have serious questions, I’ll answer those as well.

I actually think Washington has a shot in this one. An upset would not surprise me.

Put me down now.

Cook it! I'm bumpin' this mother fucker if it happens. You bess know that now.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AuburnFan said:

I had fun with the Clemson fans leading up to week 1 last year. Hoping to do the same with you guys. We can trash talk or try to give insight about our teams ... I’m obviously expecting more trash talking (which I’ll dish back out), but if you have serious questions, I’ll answer those as well.

This post is for our Bama visitor regarding UW and how they match/fit with what Bama does. Most of this stuff will be something that will probably be discussed at length when we record the next edition of the TSIO Podcast next week ... so if you don't like the length of this post, then FUCK OFF!!! and don't read anymore.

It will be important for UW to put themselves in positions where they always have a check down option(s) for Jake to get rid of the ball in a hurry. 4-5 yard gains against Alabama keep you ahead of the sticks ... that's important. LSU is actually a very important game to watch because it shows what happens when you have a good defense coupled with an offense that does not give Alabama EASY scoring opportunities. That's a good blue print for figuring out how you can stay competitive against Alabama. LSU's biggest problem in that game was that their offense and in particular the QB position was so inept that Alabama didn't respect the passing game much at all and was able to focus on the run game. UW is by far more balanced ... I don't think it's close to a stretch to say that they are the most balanced team Alabama has played all year by a long shot. That will cause some issues for Alabama.....
    FIXED! AND MAKES MORE SENSE!

This is where you visit your article and how she copied the mat. Most of this will be something that will be discussed next week, the number of podcast TSI records... So if you don't like the length of this post roll away! And read again.

You must have an emergency in a place where you choose to live. It is very important for 4-5 games to burn the game... Alabama. LSU is a very important game that you can use to know when you can protect Alabama and be easy to use with security and violations. Print photos and you can live with Alabama's competitors. The biggest problem with the money in this game is their offense and the situation Alabama QB who is not an ordinary game, focusing on the problem of running the game is particularly serious. The other is quite... I don't know it's easier to say this is a very important team. Arabba played for a long time. This will lead to problems in Alabama.

One of the things I saw when I looked at items in the Mississippi game was that almost every Alabama slot or MLB (or both) was hot for the team. Minimizing management is not only easy, but it can also pull linear teams and won't cover areas. Don't get rid of it, you need to find out less about the case of having 1R1 in Alabama may be secondary. And it's hard to shine in Alabama's work to find the answer here. He often flashes somewhere.

For you, LT, LG and RT have been very good at this level. At the UN Games, LG told him how healthy he was. We hope we can learn in a few games, which can help us to participate. The two most basic two WRs, two TEs, one RB and three WRs, one TE, and one RB. Alabama is hard to find where you are and they can see your responsibility. However, in our campaign Chris Peterson and the main event I doubt we will try to use them to confuse the defense, Alabama or confuse the terms and conditions of their mission. W. At least 3 SPL they face in this game, Daryl Daniels in good manner All blokkeerers are possible if you decide to use him for passing in the game is very good (I think from W. in this Game. I hope our journey can be published in at least one entrance. The release of TE was sent by Alabama. I can expect C + RG to block almost blocks, and RB is always blocked. This is why I can expect an artist to do something to prevent RB technology.

The situation in Alabama has improved and is very common (it always shows the SEC-II team and the biggest mistake shown after the game). You need to use it at some point. To protect yourself from Alabama, you should give them a place to think and ask them what to look for. If Washington applies, you are a football game.

In order to protect them, DTS-3 Washington (Gains, Qualls, Nineveh) they will be a game of medieval rehabilitation in Alabama. As shown here, the second will be like this year's Alabama. Budda Baker is as healthy as he is in the world. Injustice is still at OHB. Alabama, Alabama, repairs for you, you must do harm. Kiffin needs to feel uneasy and give quick and Caucasian sports back to the sportsman. We know Kiffin and Sark from the same tree. Quickly inoculate WRC Battle Will Jones/Gold... and CB Tandem is one of places like Alabama's year-round and world's world. It is not only related to itself, but they are great packages, especially in WR. Protecting them from Tylerup's role as S and Budda role/role-player/rogue. Washington’s Ash and the Great Washington may kill you

You count pirtirkêmtiriya protection in many and many places, especially with some games and some minorities of that level. You need to have a baseball club based on 80-100 based clubs. Find more resources for you to search for and develop games for you based on the game. I think it's important to see all the systems in a meeting or P5 system, because the whole system may expose several bullies.

A four-four-fourth four-wheeled meeting in Washington will be opened to consolidate a ticket. Make your 4 meter movie to make each of them:

Arizona: 43 hours 308 (7.2 meters per load)
    Oregon: 43 230 (5.3 million per column)
    Oregon St.: 30 of 177 (5.9 million batteries)
    Utah: 47 in 213 (four parts)

Erotic games are unique and it is very likely that Auburn will be called because QB is anxious. Of these steps, 176 came from QB to Arizona... so I said I was the biggest obstacle to your UW protection game. Many courses in Arizona are well-study, and sometimes this is a major flaw in UW. It doesn't want to start playing games. I am ready, if necessary, and, if necessary, amendments to the suppression of the opposition in Arizona and Utah... In the play that was broken, at least the truth to Arizona in the second quarter Only individual events. The list in Utah decreased in the second half, when we joined the funeral and passed us with us in Utah. The list of Oregon is 70-21 ... I do not know. And at the age of 75 on Oregon Street, 177 meters of cloud poetriie in the second half of the wokuqubuka game and the protection of ... # 1 ... ... fell to the ground in the second half. .

In the past five games (California, University of Southern California, Arizona State University, Colorado, Vazzani and Speed), 3.7, 3.1, 0.6, 2.7 and 2.8.

I think that PAC security in PAC is usually better than SEC in meeting. Meetings in Washington have reached 56.5% of the total workload, 5.8 million and 10.3 million. In contrast, the Alabama model was 52.5%, 6.2 and 11.9 billion respectively. If you check the statistics and the second question of your question, the number of articles eliminated 6 times has 10 years of objections to objections, at least 60% of the level of debate. However, the final quality of this finalization may be treacherous, because if you look back at the person in charge, what you see, what are the problems, whether there is a screen, etc. What is their best rally to use it. Normally you can start your team from 15+ play 80 feet [80 meters]. In some areas, in a sense, you will find good things on your back, or you will try to pass the minority. Everything is obvious... Washington has a maximum of 2 commands (it plays in the list, no change in Utah, too close).

Protecting it in the SEC LSU, Florida, maybe you... You watch the game, what it hurts is not true patience is successful.

LSU: 10 to 19 to 107 meters
    Florida: 11 to 20 to 138 meters

The game is a playback:

1) Legacy status: Al-Qaida and Al-Qaida operate entirely for the entire work.
    2) Many traditional +2 or better three-month breakthroughs
    3) No movement or movement to protect local security forces in Alabama
    4) Get rid of it in the game you want to make and start
    5) Private groups: At least play here

I think you live in 2 TDs in this game. Computers said UW has played 1 game in 3 games... but fake respect is +575 or higher in Vegas. This is very important. Public opinion believes that Alabama is so big that some of them are. I believe the SEC is the worst member. Alabama really likes...
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

What kind of crowd do you think you guys will bring to Atlanta? I can't remember what it looked like when UW played Bama in the Playoff in 16, but that was Obviously a bigger game being a Playoff .... with this being a Non-Bowl game (Albeit one of the best Non Conf games of the year), what do you expect your fanbase to look like inside the Dome?

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

What kind of crowd do you think you guys will bring to Atlanta? I can't remember what it looked like when UW played Bama in the Playoff in 16, but that was Obviously a bigger game being a Playoff .... with this being a Non-Bowl game (Albeit one of the best Non Conf games of the year), what do you expect your fanbase to look like inside the Dome?

I meant a % .... but I'm game for a Hot Tub
    Scouting Report: Guy on the left has healthy and powerful traps...guy on the right has nice big flabby tits...
    but do they got it where it counts...How are their hips!?!1!!11!! Supple and quick? or stiff and slow?

Answer the question!

Stiff and slow to the left and right ... guy in center has those child bearin' hips
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)

Rather easily, say 34-17?
    No ....
    Y'all won't score 17 on our Defense :wink:

• Options

AuburnFan said:

Didn't take long for the trailer trash to show up.

Listen hillbilly. You lose even if you win. To wit: your academis is a joke; you people marry your cousins; teeth are optional; wide-spread deficiency in moral and physical hygiene; embarrassing past; little to no future.

Hell. I'd care about football a lot too. WTF else is there for you to care about?

No matter what happens on the field, we're better than you.

Congrats in advance if the entertainment division of your "school" beats ours. NOFC.

Man, This guy is creepy. If I put a winky face on there ... I'm probably just kidding. Put the pills down Cra Cra.

I love how you guys think of AL .... On a non football note .... I make more money than you and live and a house that you can't afford (Without knowing what kind of job you have) ..... No winky face

• Options

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Rather easily, say 34-17?
    No ....
    Y'all won't score 17 on our Defense :wink:

UCF really struggled to move the ball

Not gonna lie ... that sucked. It was almost as if we were one game away from being in the playoff and then having to settle for playing a team from a non Power5 school .... Wait