Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey look...actual Russian Collusion...

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2016 called and wants their news back.

Fuck off, shill.

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

A lot of folks here are in line for Russian Medals of Honor from Putin
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They attacked Hillary because they knew she was going to win like everyone except for me

Then they turned on a dime to go after Trump and the media and M Moore couldn't jump on fast enough

The goal was to sow discord. Like say accusing a duly elected President of being a Russian agent or using a fake dossier to spy on the duly elected Presdient

Trump won. Get over it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Trump won. Get over it.
    Excellent comrade. Keep up the good work
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/02/19/flashback-cnn-and-msnbcs-enthusiastic-coverage-russian-sponsored-anti

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour

Fox keeps conservatives in their bubble, shocking news!!

The Russians organized Pro and Anti Trump marches on the same day in the same cities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

All they wanted to do is fan the flames and they did a great job of it.
    An estimated 25,000 Russian colluders were at the anti-Trump rally in NYC (especially ironic considering a lot of their signs they were holding...) vs something like 40 Russian colluders at the pro-Trump rally. Want to guess which the press covered?

Agree completely that they wanted to fan the flames on both sides...
    That doesn’t sound fair!?!! What about trump?
    Unfair! Bias! Can this happen in OUR America???!!?!1!1
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Comments like this is just playing into the hands of the Russians. Give our great country a chance and be a builder not a divider. Your leadership is needed now more than ever.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sounds like now would be a good time for the President to denounce the Russian meddling and enforce the sanctions.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

Sounds like now would be a good time for the President to denounce the Russian meddling and enforce the sanctions.
    It's BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2018

doogiebot is against Russian sanctions apparently.

Makes sense.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Makes sense.

Don't bring me into this. I'm just here for the popcorn.
  • Options

That Putin is an evil genius. No wonder trump worships him so much.
  • Options
    I guess Race thinks it isn't a good time for the President to call out the Russians for meddling and enforce the sanctions, too.

Maybe he's right. We should just puss the fuck out and apologise to Putin for making the accusation, and then back down.

Obama was good with apology tours - maybe he could give Trump some tips.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/02/19/flashback-cnn-and-msnbcs-enthusiastic-coverage-russian-sponsored-anti

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour

The Russians organized Pro and Anti Trump marches on the same day in the same cities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

An estimated 25,000 Russian colluders were at the anti-Trump rally in NYC (especially ironic considering a lot of their signs they were holding...) vs something like 40 Russian colluders at the pro-Trump rally. Want to guess which the press covered?

More people dislike the guy than like him, this shouldn't be news. Did the Russians plan this one too?

• Options

More people dislike the guy than like him, this shouldn't be news. Did the Russians plan this one too?

My news source told me that's the most ever people for an inauguration speech.
  • Options

Russians are SOWING DISCORD against a DULY ELECTED president.

Watergate was a third-rate break in. THIS is bigger!!!!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.
  • Options
    doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

I’m simply willing to let the Executive do his job. He’s got lofty goals I agree with, generally. If people don’t like what he does in another three years and vote him out, so be it.
    Funny how your attitude is different than it was the last 8 years.
  • Options
    doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

“One-term Obama” Mitch McConnell, and trumpanzee birthers day Hello.

Trump’s first term legislative agenda is done. Other than passing Jeb bush’s Tax bill, and pelosi’s budget & debt limit increase he’s done nothing. At all. Trade? Immigration? Infrastructure? Health care? Nothing. You white trash fools got worked.

Congress has spring and summer breaks approaching. Then they break for good in September. That fat fucking orangutan is choking on his own lard.

Lofty goals are going down faster and harder than doogie last night on Capitol Hill.

If the Democrats win the senate in November, then under McConnell rules, no Supreme Court judge gets approved until after 2020.

• Options
    doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

It's ok. Lots of Obama voters I know weren't man enough to admit their mistake, either.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Makes sense.

It's ok. Lots of Obama voters I know weren't man enough to admit their mistake, either.
    Did you?