Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogs claiming he killed himself because he couldn't get into UW and had to settle for WSU in 3..2..1........ @haie

This is horrific. It's probable that pretty much everyone on this board has known someone/knew someone in this situation, or has been there themselves. These boards are for jokes, yes, but that's way too far. Legitimate suicide is not a joke. Making light of the situation to troll is stopping to an absurdly low level. Please refrain from this in the future. This is a story of a young man who was taken too early. Only thing that should be written is this.

Rest in Peace.
    Alternatively:

If you're going to troll on suicide, please be funny.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Now if it was Herbert...I mean cmon that’d just be funny as fuck.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogs claiming he killed himself because he couldn't get into UW and had to settle for WSU in 3..2..1........ @haie

This is horrific. It's probable that pretty much everyone on this board has known someone/knew someone in this situation, or has been there themselves. These boards are for jokes, yes, but that's way too far. Legitimate suicide is not a joke. Making light of the situation to troll is stopping to an absurdly low level. Please refrain from this in the future. This is a story of a young man who was taken too early. Only thing that should be written is this.

Rest in Peace.
    Alternatively:

If you're going to troll on suicide, please be funny.
    Or just don't.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.
  • Options

The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
  • Options

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
    Was making fun of doogs, not him. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
  • Options

Was making fun of doogs, not him. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
    You used him as your punchline. Take the loss, edit the comment, and move on. Don't make light of suicide in any way.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Detach much?
  • Options
    edited January 2018

You used him as your punchline. Take the loss, edit the comment, and move on. Don't make light of suicide in any way.
    Fuck off. The guy was a dickhead for doing that to his family. And I can say that, because I personally know someone who did that. It takes a selfish motherfucker to do that generally.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Fuck off. The guy was a dickhead for doing that to his family. It takes a selfish motherfucker to do that generally.
    I get what you’re trying to say, but if you are struggling with serious issues at 21 years old you often don’t have the skills to cope. Faggot
  • Options

Fuck off. The guy was a dickhead for doing that to his family. And I can say that, because I personally know someone who did that. It takes a selfish motherfucker to do that generally.
    You need to fuck off. Suicide is not a joke. I know people who have been in that situation. They're not selfish. Jackasses like you are the reason they go there. It's a dark place. You can call it selfish, but you have to understand that they feel that same burn. They're ashamed that that's the choice they feel they have to make. Quit talking like you've been there, done that. Have some fucking empathy. I have friends who have been there and they were the nicest, most selfless people you've ever met. You just don't get it. They feel there is no way out, and they aren't getting taught anything about it. It's hard to get help. People are ashamed. They're basically in a lose-lose situation. Go one way and it just makes it worse, go the other and the same thing happens. There's a reason suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among teens. Please quit being a dick and have some empathy. Please.
  • Options
    In other news, looks like I'm unintentionally well on my way to having made the most anti-reckt poast in HH history
  • Options
    edited January 2018

You need to fuck off. Suicide is not a joke. I know people who have been in that situation. They're not selfish. Jackasses like you are the reason they go there. It's a dark place. You can call it selfish, but you have to understand that they feel that same burn. They're ashamed that that's the choice they feel they have to make. Quit talking like you've been there, done that. Have some fucking empathy. I have friends who have been there and they were the nicest, most selfless people you've ever met. You just don't get it. They feel there is no way out, and they aren't getting taught anything about it. It's hard to get help. People are ashamed. They're basically in a lose-lose situation. Go one way and it just makes it worse, go the other and the same thing happens. There's a reason suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among teens. Please quit being a dick and have some empathy. Please.
    Blaming me is stupid. Blame fucks like Cobain, Cornell and Chester Bennington for glamorizing it. Blame society, where life is cheap. Blame his parents, who probably weren't there for him. Blame mental illness.
  • Options

Blaming me is stupid. Blame fucks like Cobain, Cornell and Chester Bennington for glamorizing it. Blame society, where life is cheap. Blame his parents, who probably weren't there for him. Blame mental illness.
    I'm not trying to blame anyone. I said leave it be and quit being a dick. It's really stupid that you need someone who is probably half your age to explain this to you.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sucks, but thats life.

"Everyone knows someone who's battled depression" blah blah blah.

Guy made his decision.