Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to UWKatie

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NittanyLionPride said:
    Simply put, you chuckle heads lost to a superior team. The talent gap was noticeable. James Franklin has the Lions back as a national power. Had they not choked to O$U after dominating them for 3 quarters and in a flukey storm delayed game at Michigan St, they’d be in the playoff.

Don’t feel too bad.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    UWKatie said:

Gwad said:

So i was just at the store and this beautiful asian woman drives by in a black lexus with husky plates. I just think ah go dawgs. Than as I'm pulling out of the complex i see her hop out in a thigh high mini skirt with heels in 43 degree weather. So all the sudden i think UWKatie?

Curious.....how many Asian females do you know named Katie?

There is no bad weather for heels. Ever. Someone will always help you walk if you need help. It's Chick 101. ;)
    My brain just made a connection between a woman wearing a short skirt in freezing weather (earliar this morning) and HardcoreHusky adventurer. No stockings or anything it was all leg.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    UWKatie said:

Already wondering wtf I was thinking signing back in.......... seems like a bad decision.

What's it's doing?