Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    we are fucked now, probably SC too
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can't have him in the PAC 12. I would hate him more than any other coach alive, like LSU fans despise Saban.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Can't have him in the PAC 12. I would hate him more than any other coach alive, like LSU fans despise Saban.

Let it begin....
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

If I were USC I'd fire Helton today and get Chip

HE HAS A CONTRACT
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

But seriously

We're fucked. All of us

Pumpy was right?
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

But seriously

We're fucked. All of us

Agree.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Eh who’s on Chip’s staff?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This hire is so interesting to me ...

I'm a bit shocked that UCLA would hire a guy that had a show cause to his name ... they usually put their cheating efforts into basketball ...

Going from Phil Knight's backed coffers with Nike to the pond scum that Adidas has been as of late is also very, very interesting.

No question that he'll recruit well and whatnot ... but at least offensively by and large I don't think we recruit the same player for the most part.

Who he hires as his assistants will be very interesting. If Helfrich is/was our backup plan as OC we likely need to make that move quickly. Could also see Chip going after Jimmy Lake to be his DC.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

This hire is so interesting to me ...

I'm a bit shocked that UCLA would hire a guy that had a show cause to his name ... they usually put their cheating efforts into basketball ...

Going from Phil Knight's backed coffers with Nike to the pond scum that Adidas has been as of late is also very, very interesting.

No question that he'll recruit well and whatnot ... but at least offensively by and large I don't think we recruit the same player for the most part.

Who he hires as his assistants will be very interesting. If Helfrich is/was our backup plan as OC we likely need to make that move quickly. Could also see Chip going after Jimmy Lake to be his DC.

I never even considered how interesting it’s going to be to see an adidas logo on his jacket instead of a Nike logo.

FUCK
    All Day I Dream of Anal Sex