Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sexual Tension at End of Podcast & Free Natty Pub

The last 92 seconds ( @56:30 for those who can't fucking do math ) of National CFB pod gives shoutout to Dawgs and conspiracy as to what is going on in the Pac-12.

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2017/10/31/16580966/shutdown-fullcast-7-36-the-firing-dumpster-is-at-full-occupancy

Comments

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is there smoke coming out of her ass? Where is the smoke coming from in that gif
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

Is there smoke coming out of her ass? Where is the smoke coming from in that gif

That's why I said her ass appears to be on fire. I couldn't figure it out, so I thought I'd share. Maybe she is holding a cigarette in her crotch region? Maybe she farts smoke? Perhaps her ass cheek movement is so full of friction the panties are starting to burn?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Name that doesn't suck - Check
    Semi-literate early posting - Check

You seem to be half decent, but get the fuck out of here anyway. Before you go, here's a thick ass that appears to be burning or some shit.

Thanks man, I can't stop watching that gif. Need some alone time now.
    NTD, BB?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Name that doesn't suck - Check
    Semi-literate early posting - Check

You seem to be half decent

Disagree Thai thing is for Dakar. not driving decent
  • Options
    ImHuskyYouFatImHuskyYouFat Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I’m still at work trying to type with the NSFW gif is getting attention. Getting some pretty dirty looks from the girls in the office. Really wish I had some privacy. Sorry bout my vocab/literacy. Still learning.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I’m still at work trying to type with the NSFW gif is getting attention. Getting some pretty dirty looks from the girls in the office. Really wish I had some privacy. Sorry bout my vocab/literacy. Still learning.

You in China? Brought into the exciting world of Pac-12 football by the Pac-12 network?
  • Options
    ImHuskyYouFatImHuskyYouFat Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Do you keep a bottle in your desk?

Do you smoke a joint during your break?
    I used to keep Jergens in my file cabinet but they took it away. And I don't smoke, I VAPE!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

You in China? Brought into the exciting world of Pac-12 football by the Pac-12 network?
    No, I'm a millenial doog that went to UW during the 0 -12 season. Haven't been the same since.
    fuck, i thought i was the only doog that was born in the darkness of 08
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

That's why I said her ass appears to be on fire. I couldn't figure it out, so I thought I'd share. Maybe she is holding a cigarette in her crotch region? Maybe she farts smoke? Perhaps her ass cheek movement is so full of friction the panties are starting to burn?
    Oh my bad; didnt read your poast too busy looking at the gif
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Oh my bad; didnt read your poast too busy looking at the gif
    The gif is better than anything I ever write anyway. I'd ignore me too.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Becoming a uw fan in 08 is fantastic. It's all been uphill.

I was a freshmen at asu in 07.

Winning ten games and being excited as a freshman then losing to unlv and going 5-7 for the next three years running was real special.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Becoming a uw fan in 08 is fantastic. It's all been uphill.

I was a freshmen at asu in 07.

Winning ten games and being excited as a freshman then losing to unlv and going 5-7 for the next three years running was real special.

seriously, i thought sark was our guy, FUCK was I a retard or what. Youth is truly wasted on the stupid.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Incense stick fam