Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In defense of Swaye

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,267
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

Thank you! I didn't want to say anything, but, yeah, melted cheese and The Notebook > Getting ass pounded to a .500 ASU team. Fuck. I was actually at a country club last night - her parents are members. I hated it, but it was way better than watching us lose the Pac12 After Dark. Food was good though. Ever had bacon wrapped scallions? Shit is delightful. White people suck but the rich ones make cool food.

hahahahahahaha. Which one? RTJ? Stonewall? Dominion Valley? Heritage Hunt?
    Stonewall. Her Dad keeps asking me to play golf but I have no idea how to play golf. Fuckign rich people.
    The purpose of golf is not to play golf.

The purpose of golf is to drink, gamble, smoke cigars/weed, and make off color jokes in an environment free of nagging women. (But in an environment with hot cart girls)

You should say you would play but not at some low brow public course like stonewall.

Country clubs do have amazing weddings. I'm sure yours will be amazing. They are fun to crash and photobomb the ceremony. I photobombed some Jewish wedding today.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    whlinder said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

Thank you! I didn't want to say anything, but, yeah, melted cheese and The Notebook > Getting ass pounded to a .500 ASU team. Fuck. I was actually at a country club last night - her parents are members. I hated it, but it was way better than watching us lose the Pac12 After Dark. Food was good though. Ever had bacon wrapped scallions? Shit is delightful. White people suck but the rich ones make cool food.

Stonewall. Her Dad keeps asking me to play golf but I have no idea how to play golf. Fuckign rich people.

The purpose of golf is to drink, gamble, smoke cigars/weed, and make off color jokes in an environment free of nagging women. (But in an environment with hot cart girls)

You should say you would play but not at some low brow public course like stonewall.

Country clubs do have amazing weddings. I'm sure yours will be amazing. They are fun to crash and photobomb the ceremony. I photobombed some Jewish wedding today.
    You know why
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,267
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

You know why
    The cart girls or the bride?

a: abundance.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    getting trashed off champagne at the country club on easter is a proud family tradition of mine.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

getting trashed off champagne at the country club on easter is a proud family tradition of mine.

My family was too poor to ever go to a country club, except to keep the grounds
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If Swaye is still doing coke we beat ASU

OR IF WE RUN THE FUCKING FOOTBALL
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Chick flicks and fondue parties are more fun than Husky football.

I will defend Swaye! Swaye you look cold, blanket?
    YBFE
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I play golf with my dad in the summers sometimes and it consists of us both hitting shit shots, him trying to give me advice, me not listening to him and telling him to fuck off he's worse than i am, and him yelling at me for talking shit all the while he hits the ball either 300 yards or 2 yards (it's mostly 2 yards).

Andy? is that you? my son
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017
    LebamDawg said:

I play golf with my dad in the summers sometimes and it consists of us both hitting shit shots, him trying to give me advice, me not listening to him and telling him to fuck off he's worse than i am, and him yelling at me for talking shit all the while he hits the ball either 300 yards or 2 yards (it's mostly 2 yards).

Andy? is that you? my son
    Who's Andy? I've heard of Aandy not any Andy's.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    jeZuZ fukk doogie - sounds like a chick flick you watched on Lifetime Channel...

The true pro tip is appeal to his sense of greed with an insider investment opportunity --

... one of your military contacts is about to get a huge military contract to put kevlar in vests, they need cash for more raw materials before going public.... act like your contact isn't sure Mr Seal's money is good enough...but maybe you can get him in...